What happens when we will reach our ideal bodies?

Replies

• TheGreatOldOne
    TheGreatOldOne Posts: 25 Member
    We rise out of the sea and trample Tokyo, obviously.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    We rise out of the sea and trample Tokyo, obviously.

... obviously
  • Motorsheen
    after achieving my perfect body?

probably charge up to 30% more.

...... 35 to 40% more on the weekends and holidays
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Teamleslie wrote: »
    But...even with an ideal body, what do you do about the cellulite and the stretch marks? Get un the bikini anyways?

Absolutely.
    My stretchmarks are my battle scars, mostly from pregnancy. They are a part of me and what my body went through to bring my baby girl into this world. I'm not gonna hide them, even though I have a LOT of them... <3
    This is my body, and I refuse to be ashamed of it. I will continue to work to make it better (which will be an ongoing thing for life) and be comfortable, but I won't hide.
    If I want to wear a bikini and I feel comfortable in one, I am going to wear it. With my stretch marks, cellulite, scars, and whatever other flaws I might have.

That being said, I am pretty conservative with my clothes. But I might do as @CoffeeAndContour said and buy the sluttiest bikini to wear at home. :D haha

You can come to my house and we can wear our slutty suits together and be proud of our baby steps. My pool is heated and my fences are high so come whenever!

5lhc4l2aian5.gif
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

What do you do btw?
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    One thing I won't do is go shirtless in a laundromat. I'm not that obnoxious.
  • Iffiormana
    BrSpiritus wrote: »

You can come to my house and we can wear our slutty suits together and be proud of our baby steps. My pool is heated and my fences are high so come whenever!

I would just like to get into a pool without the water getting out...
    Serious goals.
  • Iffiormana
    One thing I won't do is go shirtless in a laundromat. I'm not that obnoxious.
    Not even after 6 packs? Lol
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    BrSpiritus wrote: »

I would just like to get into a pool without the water getting out...

I am confused. Why is the water leaving the pool? Unless someone is splashing.

Law of displacement, I'm so big the water has to get out to make room.
  • Motorsheen
    Iffiormana wrote: »

What do you do btw?

@Iffiormana

well......
  • Iffiormana

What do you do btw?

@Iffiormana

well......
    I feel dumb now 😶

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Never do! As soon as I reAch my ideal weight it’s still not my ideal body because I have unrealistic standards lol
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I dont have much cellulite or stretch marks even when overweight. I am sticking with bikinis.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    You create new body goals. If not, you may fall back into old habits and lose what you’ve worked so hard for in the beginning.
  • Roscothecat
    Roscothecat Posts: 1 Member
    Running. Lots and lots of running! That runner's high is amazing. I can't do that now cause I'm overweight and my poor knees can't take it.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    I'm going to become a nudist and strut around everywhere.

'Oh you like that huh? It took hard work, dedication and a lot of gym selfies to make this piece of hairy art'
  • Iffiormana
    bufger wrote: »

'Oh you like that huh? It took hard work, dedication and a lot of gym selfies to make this piece of hairy art'
    Haha it’s so funny that when we think of becoming all sexy we think that clothes are useless.

• Motorsheen

Haha it’s so funny that when we think of becoming all sexy we think that clothes are useless.

..... for good reason too!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited July 2018
    I doubt anyone reaches their ideal body as our perception of what that perfect body is changes. However, if you do, you will begin the maintenance phase.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member

No point in hiding a Rembrandt behind a dust sheet