What nicknames do you have for your pets?

Options

Replies

• Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Beastlet, and Beasty
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    We have 2 cats Phoebe and Gracie, they are mom and daughter. When they're together, I call them "The Ladies" otherwise, Phoebe is Phoebers, Phoebekins, or Phoebs. Gracie is Grace or Gray Babe.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I call my little Siames (Elizabeth) "Sweet Pea" and my huge black cat (Harry) "Hairball" and "Fat Boy." Although, he's not so much fat as just really big.

I don't really have a nickname for my dog (Lily). Sometimes I call her "Little Dog," though.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Our Boston's name is Mator, but many times I call him *kitten* monkey when he's having an SDS moment (Small Dog Syndrome). lol Other than that we call him "Little Guy".

My Staffy mix's name is Ashley, I call her "Ash" or when she's being a twerp it's usually "Dammit Ashley".

and my daughter's dog - (chi-maltese & Lhasa Apso) - my fiance calls her "Tunnel Rat" - she's our little digger.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    We used to have 2 brother cats: "Brutus", and "Skunk"

Brutus would get called Brutimus or Boppet

Skunk was often called The Skankinbiffin or "Dirty Skanker"
  • bjpetey0306
    Options
    Haha oh man, such ridiculous nicknames for our Golden Retriever Puppy!
    Her name is Lily, but we call her Silly Lily, Lily Lillerton, Lillers, Liliantumr, Pookie, Pookers, Shmookie... and the list goes on. In my defense, my husband came up with most of these. He's a sucker for our li'l pup!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Toby (Golden Retriever) ~ Tobe, Tobers, Tobaroni

Cats~

Zoey~ Zoe-Zoe , Lucy~ Lu Lu, Lou, Lucy Lu, ....Both I call meow-meow:laugh:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I have a dilute calico kitten named Fluffernutter. I don't think she even knows thats her name. She'll come runnin though if we call her Baybeez (cause shes always loved laying in the crook of my arm) or Dooinz, cause she's always up to somethin! :)

She is adorable!!!!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    we have a new pug named gimili. I call him gremlin, gimme, and fuzzbutt
  • stelid
    stelid Posts: 60
    Options
    This is such a funny post. My dog's name is Duke and his nickname evolution is as follows:
    Duke-->Dukie-->Wookie-->Wookins-->Woo. Sometimes I call him Winklevie for no reason--so weird...
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My cat's nickname is *kitten*.

Well because he is one
  • go2grrl
    go2grrl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh. Where to begin? Our 2 year old GSD/Golden mix is named Dolemite (aka The Canine Tornado). But also goes by: Jones (his last name--because what else goes with Dolemite?), Do, Dolee, Dolee Do, Jonesey, Muttley, Puppers, Pupperty Poo, Pup Pup, Stinky LaRue (borrowed from the last dog), Poopers, Poopenstein, Mr Pee Pee, Pretty Boy, Silly Bunny Booggins...and about ten others...He responds to them all, but we are convinced he thinks his proper name is Dammit :)
  • kpersons1
    Options
    Husky nickname- De De (real name Charm)
    Newfoundland - Moochunks (Suzy Q)
    Bulldog Beagle - chunkybutt (brody)

the dogs are still at my parents house

Cat - NeNe (Nikko)
    Cat - NiNi (Niah)

Cats live with me and my husband
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have 2 schnoodles (schnauzer-poodle mixes) named Bear and Wrigley. I refer to them collectively as monsters and as my handsome men. I call Bear honeybear and big bear ,and Wrigley is wrigleyfield, wrigs and wriggles.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Ralphael the Punk and Dolly Momma those are my two cats

Boogie and Lola are my two dogs (pitbulls)

Lansky is my turtle
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have an English Bulldog named Hank; we got him when he was a baby, 9 pounds. He is now almost 2 years old, and 68 pounds, so our primary nickname for him is Hank the Tank, or on occasion, Hanky Panky :)
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have 3 cats, Jack, who can be a few things, Big Jack, Jack attack, High Jock, Jack in the Box or Jack off, depending on what he is doing. Monte, who is Lover Boy, cuddler, or mommas boy, and Wiskey who is kitten, monster, naughty or daddy's boy
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Check out my pics to see my dog!!

His name is Brycen.

Nicknames:
    Bryce
    B-Dog
    Sexy
    Brycie Poo
    Sir Brycie
    Badness
    Pookie
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    my Norwegian elkhound's name is Hux... we call him Huxie or huxie-wuxie :-)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Well we have a cat named Luci (short for Lucifer because she is the devil) and I call her, Luc, Luci-Luc, and Lucifurrr. Then I have another cat named Sophie, who my boyfriend calls Squirrel because she's quite bushy, I call her Sophs, Soph, Sophers, and Soph-Soph. Our last cat's name is Shadow, I just mostly call him Shadow, Cat, Stupid, or Big Head (his head is comically large.) We have a large dog named Sweetie, but we don't have a nickname for her. Our puppy's name is Kimber though, and we call her Kimmy, Poopers, Kimmy-Kimmy, and Nibbles :)