bad skin problems

Options
right ever since i've been doing workouts and riding my bike i seem to think my skin has got worse than normal... i thought that drinking loads of water what help clean it up not make it worse lol can anyone help

Replies

• Shutterpillar
    Options
    have you been washing off after exercise? the extra sweat could clog your pores. I was having the same problem, then I got more adamant about washing up immediately following my exercise. At least wipe my face with a wet cloth.

good luck. :smile:
  • WhisperALullaby
    WhisperALullaby Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well, after you work out, make sure you wash the sweat off your face. That step alone has helped a lot for me. Sweat helps clog up the pores and causes breakouts. If that's not enough, use a facial wash.
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Parker that happen to me, that is all the toxic comingout try drinking green tea, or apple cider vingar( 2 weeks 2x a day) I did it, and it worked!
  • hauntedwebby
    Options
    If you're skin is dry it's because you don't have enough oil in your diet.

Two things to do 1) Skin cream or 2) add Grape Seed oil to your diet.

Bonus to Grape Seed oil is it help if you have high cholesterol as well.
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    How long have you been on this new lifestyle change? A friend of mine decided to give up junk food and sweets and eat properly and his skin got really bad for the first few weeks. It was because his body was flushing out all the bad toxins and crap from his system and it was showing in his skin. It will clear up again once your system is cleaned out. Just keep eating healthy and drinking lots of water! It WILL get better!! :)
  • parkers93
    Options
    yeah only been doing just over 2 weeks myself