Say something positive about your day..

13468923

Replies

  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    My feet hit the floor.
  • OHammykins
    OHammykins Posts: 98 Member
    Tonight I get to see my friend who has moved home from a different country and my brother who is visiting from a different country and I'm so excited!!!
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    I woke up before my alarm and am grateful for being able to start my day at the gym! It sets a positive tone to the day! :D
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Probably TMI but I noticed today that my bra band fits much looser.
  • wynnetf
    wynnetf Posts: 80 Member
    I have a busy day ahead of me, but I’m taking my kiddos to the concert in the park tonight with my beautiful wife☺️
  • ssss6813
    ssss6813 Posts: 74 Member
    I had day off work,, instead of running around like a headless chicken like usual I have purposely had a relaxing day at home
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,298 Member
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    I bought a 4 pack of flavoured peanut butters. The cinnamon raisin one is currently my lunch :p

    Yeah.... not sure about that.

    Why go messing with PB?

    She never said that one of the flavors wasn't PB flavored PB so there's still hope.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yesterday was rough for many reasons, but I woke up this morning realizing that dwelling on crap doesn't solve it and for some reason I am in a very good mood!

    Glad you are having a great day!!! Good workout this morning!
  • lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yesterday was rough for many reasons, but I woke up this morning realizing that dwelling on crap doesn't solve it and for some reason I am in a very good mood!

    yay!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I know this may be TMI for some, but I am going to share anyways.

    I have been battling abnormal cell growth about 9 years. 2 years ago, the biopsy came back and I started my battle with cancerous cell growth in my cervix. During my pregnancy, my doctor informed me that they are aggressive. So, right after I had my youngest daughter (now 2 years ago), surgery was conducted to remove the cells. Afterwards, the margins came back clear on the results, and I continued to go to my doctor every 6 months. Today.. This very day.. I have had my results came back cleared and good. It has been about 12 years that I waited to hear this news!!

    Not tmi at all. This is great news!!!
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Im not at work and my house is clean.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,075 Member
    I'm not in jail for strangling somebody.
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I know this may be TMI for some, but I am going to share anyways.

    I have been battling abnormal cell growth about 9 years. 2 years ago, the biopsy came back and I started my battle with cancerous cell growth in my cervix. During my pregnancy, my doctor informed me that they are aggressive. So, right after I had my youngest daughter (now 2 years ago), surgery was conducted to remove the cells. Afterwards, the margins came back clear on the results, and I continued to go to my doctor every 6 months. Today.. This very day.. I have had my results came back cleared and good. It has been about 12 years that I waited to hear this news!!

    Not tmi at all. This is great news!!!

    Agreed! Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,115 Member
    acnoyes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I know this may be TMI for some, but I am going to share anyways.

    I have been battling abnormal cell growth about 9 years. 2 years ago, the biopsy came back and I started my battle with cancerous cell growth in my cervix. During my pregnancy, my doctor informed me that they are aggressive. So, right after I had my youngest daughter (now 2 years ago), surgery was conducted to remove the cells. Afterwards, the margins came back clear on the results, and I continued to go to my doctor every 6 months. Today.. This very day.. I have had my results came back cleared and good. It has been about 12 years that I waited to hear this news!!

    Not tmi at all. This is great news!!!

    Agreed! Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!



    Thanks Guys!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    I was just offered recipes
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I was just offered recipes

    ;) ill take one of your recipes.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I worked out and my leg did not bother me.