Say something positive about your day..

Replies

• ssss6813
    ssss6813 Posts: 74 Member
    I had day off work,, instead of running around like a headless chicken like usual I have purposely had a relaxing day at home
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    I bought a 4 pack of flavoured peanut butters. The cinnamon raisin one is currently my lunch :p

Yeah.... not sure about that.

Why go messing with PB?

She never said that one of the flavors wasn't PB flavored PB so there's still hope.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yesterday was rough for many reasons, but I woke up this morning realizing that dwelling on crap doesn't solve it and for some reason I am in a very good mood!

Glad you are having a great day!!! Good workout this morning!
  • lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yesterday was rough for many reasons, but I woke up this morning realizing that dwelling on crap doesn't solve it and for some reason I am in a very good mood!

yay!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I know this may be TMI for some, but I am going to share anyways.

I have been battling abnormal cell growth about 9 years. 2 years ago, the biopsy came back and I started my battle with cancerous cell growth in my cervix. During my pregnancy, my doctor informed me that they are aggressive. So, right after I had my youngest daughter (now 2 years ago), surgery was conducted to remove the cells. Afterwards, the margins came back clear on the results, and I continued to go to my doctor every 6 months. Today.. This very day.. I have had my results came back cleared and good. It has been about 12 years that I waited to hear this news!!

Not tmi at all. This is great news!!!
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Im not at work and my house is clean.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm not in jail for strangling somebody.
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I have been battling abnormal cell growth about 9 years. 2 years ago, the biopsy came back and I started my battle with cancerous cell growth in my cervix. During my pregnancy, my doctor informed me that they are aggressive. So, right after I had my youngest daughter (now 2 years ago), surgery was conducted to remove the cells. Afterwards, the margins came back clear on the results, and I continued to go to my doctor every 6 months. Today.. This very day.. I have had my results came back cleared and good. It has been about 12 years that I waited to hear this news!!

Agreed! Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    acnoyes wrote: »

Agreed! Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!

Thanks Guys!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I was just offered recipes
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

;) ill take one of your recipes.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    I worked out and my leg did not bother me.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Received a “good luck today” from someone special...
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

;) ill take one of your recipes.

Hang on, I will find you on KIK
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I just laughed so hard that I cried. I haven't laughed like that in awhile, it was great!
  • caco_ethes
    I just laughed so hard that I cried. I haven't laughed like that in awhile, it was great!

That’s my favorite!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

That’s my favorite!

Oh gosh, I am still laughing at myself. According to my co worker, she has never seen me jump that high in the 20 years that I have sat next to her. She was cry laughing as well.
  • caco_ethes

That’s my favorite!

Oh gosh, I am still laughing at myself. According to my co worker, she has never seen me jump that high in the 20 years that I have sat next to her. She was cry laughing as well.

What happened!