Down 16.6 pounds in 19 days!

Options
I feel like a whole new person! Everything about me has changed! My energy level has gone through the roof, I’m more aware of my food triggers and what and when my body needs nutrients, I’m less anxious, Pain has drastically decreased, and I’m held accountable. It inspired me to become a nutrition coach! Everyone I know keeps looking at me funny but I’m doing it and it’s approved by my doctor for me. I went from morbidly obese to obese. Anyone else lose that much in that short of time span and have you have any negative effects? I’ve noticed none with the program I’m on but I’m curious as to others?

Replies

• LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs
    LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What program are you using & is it sustainable? That is a lot in a very short amount of time, some could be water weight. No matter what, congrats on your loss! A loss is always exciting. I hope it continues going well for you.
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wow it has taken me 5 months to lose that amount of weight! Congrats on your loss!
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That loss sounds way too fast, I don't mean to sound like the one person that wants to rain on a parade. So you lost nearly 17 pounds in less than 3 weeks? It's suggested to generally not lose more than 2 lbs per week.. It might just be mostly water loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!