New here

Options
Hello, I'm a Brit living in Canada and sahm mom of 2 young girls. After the usual ups and downs it's time to try again this time instead of focusing on weight loss I need to focus on my health.

I'm currently living with an undiagnosed digestive issue, I've been paying attention to what I eat for only 4 days and I am already noticing a difference just got to keep this up.

Looking for some friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add hopefully we can help each other on the way 😀

Replies

• heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a Brit living in Canada and sahm mom of 2 young girls. After the usual ups and downs it's time to try again this time instead of focusing on weight loss I need to focus on my health.

I'm currently living with an undiagnosed digestive issue, I've been paying attention to what I eat for only 4 days and I am already noticing a difference just got to keep this up.

Looking for some friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add hopefully we can help each other on the way 😀

Hi my names Heather I just started watching what I eat four days ago as well, and I am also a mother of two children(boys). I will add you I am looking for friends to help motivate and help keep me on track.
  • jilliann_
    jilliann_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you both! I'm a SAHM of 3 and today is day #4 for me too!