Any other POSHERS?

G8r4evr
G8r4evr Posts: 45 Member
I'm ready to give up. It is so time consuming friending and sharing as much as I can with no pay off. I have been listing and sharing like crazy and sold a total of 2 items for a net profit of about 9 dollars after all the fees. Any advice? Similar experiences?

Replies

• TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    Try Mecari.

I heard some people put there kids yo for sale on posh.
  • G8r4evr
    Try Mecari.

I heard some people put there kids yo for sale on posh.

Haven't heard of Mecari. I'll check it out.

Yo?
  • TheWeakFace
    What’s poshers?

Poshmark
  • TheWeakFace
    What’s poshers?

Poshmark

What's Poshmark? :D

It’s like eBay but better. Better buyer/seller protection, they take less fees.
  • Teamleslie
    Teamleslie Posts: 112 Member
    Im a posher. Ive made good money off of posh. More than any other site. Just time consuming to post.
  • G8r4evr
    edited July 2018

Teamleslie wrote: »
    Im a posher. Ive made good money off of posh. More than any other site. Just time consuming to post.

Yeah, I read that the way to increase sales is to share other people's items, so I spend tons of times sharing, mine get shared back...but like no offers :(. I have over 100 listings. I guess I'm just not listing the brands people are looking for. I'm about to put everything in one huge lot and lost it as an ebay auction.
  • TheWeakFace
    G8r4evr wrote: »
    Teamleslie wrote: »

Yeah, I read that the way to increase sales is to share other people's items, so I spend tons of times sharing, mine get shared back...but like no offers :(. I have over 100 listings. I guess I'm just not listing the brands people are looking for. I'm about to put everything in one huge lot and lost it as an ebay auction.

Mecari