What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited July 2018
    I sometimes ignore my intuition and try to see the good in people over and over again... I assume no one has malicious intent... I'm let down a lot.

This for me too. I'm way too *kitten* nice.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I can't handle the sound of car alarms. They put me on edge. I don't know why. I think I must be part dog or something. I'll literally stop what I'm doing and go WTF WTF WTF when I hear a car alarm. I don't even have one in my own car. I had that *kitten* disabled.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Not knowing who I am or what I'm supposed be. I try a lot of different things in an attempt to find some semblance of nirvana only to find myself every now and then not giving a *kitten* about the world. I have days where I jump out of bed feeling overjoyed to be alive for no particular reason. Where breathing is all I need to be happy. Where I find myself channeling energy to people stuck in a cave. And then there's the days where I simply don't give a *kitten*. *kitten* everyone and everything because the world is not what I thought it would become when I was a kid. Maybe the easier route is to not to care at all and I can get on my life selfishly. Or maybe I need to learn to find peace within it all and have an even-keeled approach to day to day life instead of chasing the highest of the highs. I thought I would have it figured out by now. It troubles me to think it may never click.

Same
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    I’m a messy *kitten*. I let things go at home too far and then it’s a big mess instead of a little mess. I think I’ve refused to make food anymore besides my rotating cooking dinner nights and I live off of cereal bars almost exclusively.
  • kam26001 wrote: »
    I can't handle the sound of car alarms. They put me on edge. I don't know why. I think I must be part dog or something. I'll literally stop what I'm doing and go WTF WTF WTF when I hear a car alarm. I don't even have one in my own car. I had that *kitten* disabled.

My alarm has been tripping like crazy for no reason lately! Makes me crazy at 3am!
  • G8r4evr
    G8r4evr Posts: 45 Member
    My anxiety.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I seem to be incapable of missing people I claim to love. They leave to go back where they live, or deploy to another country, etc. and I don't really mind their absence.

I can't tell if that means I am incapable of love, if that means I don't really love them at all.. or if there's just something super *kitten* up about me.

Kinda makes me feel like a trash person when someone says "I miss you" and I can't honestly reply with the same response.. because I don't.
  • spark107goal
    spark107goal Posts: 66 Member
    Often weird. Speaking before thinking.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    I’m a messy *kitten*. I let things go at home too far and then it’s a big mess instead of a little mess. I think I’ve refused to make food anymore besides my rotating cooking dinner nights and I live off of cereal bars almost exclusively.

Watch an episode of “Hoarders”, it might light a spark in ya.

Oh my mom is one. I’m no where near that level and I live in fear of turning into her. I’m just depressed but I’ve marked it on the calendar. Today is the day. It’ll probably take one hour so it’s not that big of a deal I just suck at life.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    mojo6812 wrote: »
    I seem to be incapable of missing people I claim to love. They leave to go back where they live, or deploy to another country, etc. and I don't really mind their absence.

I can't tell if that means I am incapable of love, if that means I don't really love them at all.. or if there's just something super *kitten* up about me.

Kinda makes me feel like a trash person when someone says "I miss you" and I can't honestly reply with the same response.. because I don't.

Completely normal in my book, I love ve my siblings but can’t wait until they go back to where they live lol

It's nice to know it's not a singular event. :) I just find it odd having to explain to others who live through their emotions or people who do miss my presence when I'm not around (another thing I find really baffling) that I don't miss them when they leave. I don't think it means I don't care about them, but I really do love my solitary time.
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    My self-sabotage. I make commitments to myself and the moment I finish writing it out, visualizing it; immediate my mind starts off with everything I can do to sabotage. I need to dig deep and figure out why I am hurting myself and not loving myself. I really need to conquer this issue.

Juliana
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    The sound of my voice is really at a medium pitch, but for some reason I always talk with this higher pitch tone.

One day my throat was scratchy from allergies, and I didn't do the high pitch talk all day. I called my shipping clerk, and she asked who is this. I said it's Toni. Her response: "Oh Girl! You sound so different.. You sound Sexy!.." My response;" Maybe I should stop taking my allergy medicine"
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    edited July 2018
    The sound of my voice is really at a medium pitch, but for some reason I always talk with this higher pitch tone.

One day my throat was scratchy from allergies, and I didn't do the high pitch talk all day. I called my shipping clerk, and she asked who is this. I said it's Toni. Her response: "Oh Girl! You sound so different.. You sound Sexy!.." My response;" Maybe I should stop taking my allergy medicine"

I so identify with this. Normally I think I sound like Chuckie Finster from Rugrats, but when I have a sore throat? Hello husky smokers/whiskey voice. I kinda look forward to being sick. Unfortunately I have a really strong immune system.

• TheWeakFace
    TheWeakFace Posts: 75 Member
    That I’m a burden. I try to not be one but I always end up being that way.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    The never-ending self-sabotage and inability to crawl out of depression to better myself. Today marks one year of wasted time in which I could have been improving my diet or appearance and I didn't. I just can't seem to make myself give a *kitten* enough.

Dang...... took the words right outta my mouth.
  • jlsmith4439
    jlsmith4439 Posts: 53 Member
    I always come across very harsh ( my accent more then me meaning to be harsh )