Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It’s hard to loose weight

When your 40 lol

Replies

• ROXYBABELOVES
    ROXYBABELOVES Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited July 2018
    Roxy, HERE is a two minute video review of the food scale I purchased. it is between $10-$12 and works great. The guy that made the review is a MFP user.
    It is a nice food scale, you need to start weighing your food and logging the calories. Don't go by the 1/2 cup serving size, use grams when you can. A food scale will REALLY will make a difference. I am older than 40 and when I started weighing things by the gram the weight started to come off.
  • kylie1913
    kylie1913 Posts: 1 Member
    That's great. What have you done or changed to lose the weight?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Sometimes it seems that way, but eventually you'll hit your stride, as long as you don't make it more difficult than it needs to be.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    I'm also finding it easier as I get older. When I was younger I couldn't sick with it.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,825 Member
    Age has very little to do with losing weight. Becoming more comfortable and eating more as we age is common though. I lost 18kg at over 40, with untreated hashimotos without problems.