Diary creep! Where are the open diaries?

Options
Hdkearney
Hdkearney Posts: 58 Member
I struggle so much with meals! I work about 80 hours a week and find myself turning to fast food. I often pack my lunch but still find myself getting hungry and overeating or not eating enough. Am I the only one who struggles with this?

Replies

• emilyhultin
    emilyhultin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i have an open diary, feel free to add me!
  • suttmia1287
    suttmia1287 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’ve been in that situation. It’s tough. I started packing big Tupperware bowls of veggies to fill me up during snack time. Also, gratuitous amounts of water will fill you up for a while. Good luck!
  • Imstillnumber1
    Imstillnumber1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the recipe on how to make cauliflower pizza crust?
  • Hdkearney
    Options
    Does anyone know the recipe on how to make cauliflower pizza crust?

No! But I would be interested in a recipe as well! Pizza is a weakness!
  • Hdkearney
    Options
    I’ve been in that situation. It’s tough. I started packing big Tupperware bowls of veggies to fill me up during snack time. Also, gratuitous amounts of water will fill you up for a while. Good luck!

That is a wonderful idea. I don't know why I have never thought of that. You're the Bee's knees!
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    When I was really busy i had a day dedicated to cooking, every Sunday i would make all my meals for the week put them in Tupperware and freeze them . Since then I've gotten better and time management and i found a few recipes that I can make quickly and memorized them so I now make dinner every night.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one who struggles with food in the bustle of hustling for a living. See the above notes about prepping one day each week. Use the "Search" button to seek discussions and comments about food prep.
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary; you’re welcome to add me. I don’t eat a lot of fast food, but I do eat out regularly and don’t restrict any particular food group, so there’s a decent amount of variety in my entries.
  • Beachchic1977
    Beachchic1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, feel free to add me. I also work a lot and travel for work.
  • kateowp
    kateowp Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My diary is open
  • Hdkearney
    Options
    kateowp wrote: »
    My diary is open

Awesome! Thank you!
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I only eat once or twice per day and rarely eat out.
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too, but I’m not much of a cook. I do sorta the same things a lot, and I do usually eat out on the weekend one day.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but will you will probably not find it incredibly useful. I tend to eat light high protein meals and lots of fruits and snacks like cookies and fun size candy bars. I am the king of carbs and sugar. I lost 65 pounds and have kept it off over 4 months.
  • Hdkearney
    Options

Anything helps!
  • Hdkearney
    Options
    kiela64 wrote: »
    My diary is open too, but I’m not much of a cook. I do sorta the same things a lot, and I do usually eat out on the weekend one day.

I don't judge. It may be different than what I eat so it works out!
  • Hdkearney
    Options
    Mine is open but will you will probably not find it incredibly useful. I tend to eat light high protein meals and lots of fruits and snacks like cookies and fun size candy bars. I am the king of carbs and sugar. I lost 65 pounds and have kept it off over 4 months.

That's awesome! I happen to love sugar. I don't deprive myself of it!
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Hdkearney wrote: »

Anything helps!

If you are on Instagram you can follow me at @Podtastic_Eats to see what the foods I logged look like as a meal.

• Hdkearney
    Options
    Hdkearney wrote: »

Anything helps!

If you are on Instagram you can follow me at @Podtastic_Eats to see what the foods I logged look like as a meal.

Unfortunately, I do not have social media. I can use my imagination! Haha