Which Jillian Michaels' DVD....

Options
Do you like the best and why? I'm trying to decide which one to buy next. I only have 30 DS so far.

Replies

• navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Do you like the best and why? I'm trying to decide which one to by next. I only have 30 DS so far.

how was your results with 30ds? im on day 9 level 1 but have to stop for a few days becuz my ankle is swollen and cant do the jumping stuff on the dvd..after i finish this one ill be moving onto 6wk6pack..here that one is pretty good too!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I liked her Ripped in 30 and Banish fat.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I have her Yoga Meltdown and the 6 Week Ab workout. The yoga one is tough! I started the 6 week ab this morning and I really like it. I'm just finished L2D6 today for the 30DS. Others say the Ripped in 30 is pretty good too.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I did the shred it is great. i did a few days of ripped in 30 wek on and two , it seems the same as the shred. I had 6 week 6 pack and i havnt even tried it yet. I looked it over and you do workout more than just your belly.
  • ericaonji
    Options
    I have the ripped in 30days..its ruff..but well worth it..each work out is about 35min thats including the 10warm up..but its funn and if u wana get ripped and defined and u luv a chanlange this go for it
  • coloMel08
    Options
    Yoga Meltdown is great! challenging, but still enjoyable.

Some of her others are hard on my knees and ankles.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    There are a few that I like.
    If you have 40 minutes--
    1)Troublezones is good because it focuses on butt, abs, triceps, muffintop--you know, all the troublezones--more of a strength training,
    2)Banish Fat ;fight Metabolism--again a longer video and it is more cardio. very good.
    3)Ripped in 30 or (even your shred videos) but I like ripped in 30--because it is a shorter workout but gives you a good workout if you give it your all.
    4) 6wk abs - again about 30 minutes--very good--cardio and abs.

If I would have to pick 2...umm.... I think it would be ripped OR 6wk abs AND troublezones.

good luck!! and have fun!!
  • alexwalper
    Options
    I own quite a few of her DVDs haha, but I had the best results with Ripped in 30. I lost almost 2 inches in my stomach, and that was with poor eating :). I'm doing her Yoga Meltdown, and I really like it so far! It's a pleasant 300 calories burned per session :).