BEST DIET

Options
I want to lose my belly fat and I know they say the ketosis diet is good for that. I hear so much about the bad breath and ketone smell. What foods should I eat to help get rid of my belly fat and not get the smell?

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Eat foods you like within your calorie allowance.

9lgxbbklrfbu.jpg

This!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a "best diet". Everyone has an opinion when it comes to weight loss, but the only one that will work for you is the one you can sustain long term and make it a lifestyle.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    tobybear72 wrote: »
    So is eating less sugar, bread, processed food a good way to start?

Only in helping you decrease your calorie intake, but it isn't necessary
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    there is a wonderful new diet
    100% success rate.

its called

willpower!

• WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    There is no "BEST DIET" only the "best" diet for you. And no diet at all will target any one area of the body. The only way to lose fat is to create a calorie deficit, and the fat will come off where it will come off, unfortunately, you have no control over that.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options

eating less is the best way to start
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Best way to start is lowering your calories. Of course dropping carbs is easiest especially in the beginning, so you can lower it if it was really high to begin with. There's no need to eliminate it. If you're a lifter, your priority will be maintain your protein high, make sure your fats are not too low (Don't go under 15%) and most important thing of all, make sure your calories are less than what you burn (aka caloric deficit).

PS: I've been losing weight despite eating over 250g of carbs per day, goes to show that carbs don't matter for weight loss, calories do.