my first "have you lost weight"

Options
Today one of my coworkers, who I haven't seen since May, asked if I had lost weight. I have! 20 pounds! She is the first person to verbally notice not counting my mother.

Replies

• emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    thats amazing <3
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    A nice feeling, yes? Well earned.
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until that happens for me. I have noticed things fitting better. My youngest daughter and my boyfriend have said things, but I think they are just trying to help me keep motivated. hahaha So I am just waiting for some unknowing person to say something. I am right around 16 (a bit more but I only weigh in weekly).

Yay for you!!!
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    That's so awesome! It wasn't until I had lost 50lbs before most people noticed! ugh it was not a confidence booster I can tell you!
  • nelson6500
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Great Job!

Keep up the good work. It always helps with motivation when people see the change.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON!!!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    woop woop!
    congrats!!
    ^_^
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Its a great feeling ill tell you that! :) Congrats on the cool NSV
  • getfit56
    Options
    I had to lose 30 lbs before anyone noticed. Some people said they were afraid to ask if I had lost weight just in case I was sick or something
  • derri96
    derri96 Posts: 3
    Options
    thats great
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    The people who see you daily will not recognize the weight loss until it is large number because they see you everyday. Now if you were to see someone that you have not seen since Easter then, they would be amazed and make a big deal out of.

Keep your chin up.... I am running into the same situation at work myself. But I have to tell you that I saw a guy who works in another building a week ago and he said Wow have you lost weight... You look great! He made my day.

You keep doing what your doing and don't stop! Much luck...... claire
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so exciting.
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Congrats that must have made you feel fantastic! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!