• cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am not that far from goal

Pam
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I walked and hiked a bunch while camping. SoI am up to 60 miles.
  • KeriA
    Options
    Just did my C25K walk/Run so I am at 63 miles now. Should be checking in on Thursday.
    Keri
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey guys i was out of the country with limited internet access this past couple of weeks but im back...i logged over 20 miles though!!! U guys seem to have been doing terrific!! Keep it up!!!
  • KeriA
    Options
    Wow, 20 miles is alot! I just did 3 more miles today.
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    We did lots of hiking, touring etc...I had my pedometer on most of the time...so its a guesstamation! I was there for 11 days and most days we did 2 miles some days more (and I assume a few days less) Im going to walk with the kids today and put my pedometer on! I gotta get moving if ill reach my goal by sept 1!!!
  • KeriA
    Options
    You'll make it. I think I will have to throw in a few long walks this month too. Have a great walk.
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    2.62 miles on the ellitical machine, plus i plan to walk to the park with my kids and do Zumba today! Yay!
  • KeriA
    Options
    Great mileage on the elliptical. My husband and I took a 1.5 hour walk which is 4.5 miles added for me today. I do Zumba on Fridays. I love it. Maybe tomorrow I will do the elliptical before aquafit.
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    .9 mmile to a 45 min zumba class! today was a great day!
  • KeriA
    Options
    Hi, I was on the elliptical to add another half mile and I rowed a bit too but I will use that to up my walk/run to 3 miles tomorrow. So now I am at 71 miles. This doesn't count my aquafit or Zumba. This was a great morning for me I finally lost a whole pound. Just easing out of a plateau so I am thrilled.
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    I havnt been counting my zumba mileage or my walking mileage (walking for walking not for exercise..hmph) so my mileage aiint lookin hot...im gna complete this hundred!!!
  • KeriA
    Options
    Yes you will do it, nachisdoll. I am counting walking and running. I did my C25K walk/run this morning to add 3 miles. So almost at 75 miles. I will be going at this until the last day!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I get in at least 2 miles every day

Pam aka Cherubcrnp:flowerforyou:
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    1.42 miles walking around the childrens museum...if my husband comes home before 8pm tonight I will go to the gym and do 3 miles on the elliptical or crosstrainer!:wink: tnx for the encouragement!
  • nachisdoll
    Options
    5k! its exciting!:wink:
  • KeriA
    Options
    Great progress Nachisdoll, I am adding 4 miles in from my 3 mile walk/run including completing Week 7 of C25K and a mile of elliptical, rowing and stationary bike at the gym during my strength training.
    We will do this!
  • KeriA
    Options
    Well today I did my C25K run/walk which I usually don't do on the weekend since I like to walk with my husband but my son went and he was running so I decided to start Week 8. So I hit the 80s. I am going to be down to the wire.
  • KeriA
    Options
    I am adding 2 miles on from the elliptical, stationary bike and rowing machine at the gym.
  • KeriA
    Options
    I am the only one posting here I guess. I still have a few days till September 1 though to finish. I just added 3 more miles. That leaves 14 miles to go.