4yr mfp anniversary, 6 months nike training

Options
b2redneck
b2redneck Posts: 3 Member
Hi! Long time logger, first time poster...

I've logged in to myfitnesspal for 1460 days (4years) in a row the other day. Dropped 10 lbs since I started, but in order to do so I decided to gain 90, then lose 100. Ive probably gained and lost the same weight about 4-5 times. I wouldn't recommend that approach. :)

The last 6 months feel like they've been a new breakthrough on fitness. I've always felt like either my food was in check, or my exercise, but never both at the same time. I commute by bike to work most of the year, but never consistently worked out injury free.

Using Nike training club and Nike running club has been great for me. Before pic is from Jan 2018, after is from July 2018.

Ive never been one for progress pics but have seen how motivating they can be.

Thanks! And have a good one!

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Well done, man. You've gotten slimmer around the waist.
  • b2redneck
    Options
    Thanks! There might be some abs under there that show up one day. I'm in that weird phase where no clothes fit right. Things are either too tight or way too baggy
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lsutigerscage
    lsutigerscage Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm using those apps as well, and I am really liking them. They definitely push you, but in a good way. Good luck!
  • b2redneck
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!