Fell off the wagon

Options
I have done so well since last November and been sooo good, I havent felt deprived or upset about eating a lot less. My eczema has cleared up as I have found what foods trigger it BUT SADLY this week old habits are creeping in,,I have started having a bowl of cereal every night again, and tonight started picking at foods I have stopped eating because of my eczema...I feel so good about my body ,I DONT WANT to put the weight back on...I am not hungry so why am I picking...:(

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Maybe you miss it.
  • jlsmith4439
    jlsmith4439 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Okay , I’m having a bad day eating wise today and reading yours just helped me . Stop what you doing . You know what will happen and let’s face it you can only help yourself . Fancy a chat ? Feel free to add me :) rather pm someone maybe we can help you to stop eating before gets to bad . You can do it ! You done it before so you know what you have to do .
  • mainelizabeth1963
    mainelizabeth1963 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU jlsmith4439...You are right,I am the only one that can stop ME..and I know what will happen ,
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    So you've had a few bad days! No biggie! Get up, dust yourself off and get back on track. You know what to do, you can do it <3
  • mainelizabeth1963
    mainelizabeth1963 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thank you all for your support. It means a lot xx