When I will become hot I’m gonna—- do what?

Options

Replies

• Sami488
    Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Sami488 wrote: »
    But I'm already hot. Oh, you mean when I become skinny? Well, simple. I'm going through my scorned list that I may or may not have and and sending nudes (@leut_underpants style- no face shots) to everyone on the list with the caption "Guess Who?". Or ya know, something like that. Haven't decided on details yet.

@sami488 joke is on you. My nudes only include face shots, so you have to look at troll head and it wrecks the picture. :bigsmile:

Are they selfie face shots? Cause that could totally ruin the mood.

Not selfie. Nudes work best from a timer. But face and body are together for sure, it gives the best impression of "ohyeah...awhelllllno". :sad:

Hmm, I have the opposite problem. Troll head.... I've seen you in the suits thread Leut and I have to say...

I agree.

Edit:

I kid, I kid. I feel like I needed to add this out of fear. Also I mean it too.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    But I'm already hot. Oh, you mean when I become skinny? Well, simple. I'm going through my scorned list that I may or may not have and and sending nudes (@leut_underpants style- no face shots) to everyone on the list with the caption "Guess Who?". Or ya know, something like that. Haven't decided on details yet.

@sami488 joke is on you. My nudes only include face shots, so you have to look at troll head and it wrecks the picture. :bigsmile:

Are they selfie face shots? Cause that could totally ruin the mood.

Not selfie. Nudes work best from a timer. But face and body are together for sure, it gives the best impression of "ohyeah...awhelllllno". :sad:

Darn, I read your previous post to mean that your nudes were ONLY shots of your face and was thinking that’s the sort of unsolicited nudes I wouldn’t mind getting. :joy: Faces are good.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Iffiormana wrote: »
    When I will be super hot (in this life I hope),then I’m going to take 100,1000s of pictures of myself.I will have them framed and when I will have kids I will tell them,see your mom was so gorgeous but what have you done to her body.LOL.
    I’m certain that I will be again fat after having kids though.

Do not blame your children for your weight after pregnancy, my mother did it with me jokingly but I felt guilty all my childhood life.
    I’m sure you are going to be just as beautiful then as you are now , there is no when you are hot because you already are 😊

That being said .. I am hot lol but when i reach my ideal healthy weight I will be flying off long distance to spend quality time with someone I love 😊
  • lhebert1969
    lhebert1969 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hopefully find a guy that wants to date me, that I'm actually attracted to..lol I know I shouldn't be so picky..but there's gotta be an attraction..
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    When I will be super hot (in this life I hope),then I’m going to take 100,1000s of pictures of myself.I will have them framed and when I will have kids I will tell them,see your mom was so gorgeous but what have you done to her body.LOL.

Do not blame your children for your weight after pregnancy, my mother did it with me jokingly but I felt guilty all my childhood life.
    I’m sure you are going to be just as beautiful then as you are now , there is no when you are hot because you already are 😊

That being said .. I am hot lol but when i reach my ideal healthy weight I will be flying off long distance to spend quality time with someone I love 😊
    Haha I was just kidding,I’m single as hell and don’t know if I’m even getting a man to be pregnant with.It’s a common joke here in Pakistan that women wear so much make up on wedding day and 10 years later when they show the wedding pics to kids they are like see what you and your father has done to me.So I was just trying to be witty with my imaginary kids.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to book a holiday to Blackpool UK and wear new swimwear
    z5k52x6br73i.png
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Being thin didn't make me super attractive to most of the population or make me feel hot in the past so why would it now? It doesn't really matter. I don't plan to do anything particular when I reach my goal weight.
    My dh thinks I am hot as I am right now. He thought I was hot at 125 lbs and 175 lbs. It is hard to understand but I guess for some people hotness has less to do with size.
  • lhebert1969
    lhebert1969 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    New2ket0 wrote: »

Haha I was just kidding,I’m single as hell and don’t know if I’m even getting a man to be pregnant with.It’s a common joke here in Pakistan that women wear so much make up on wedding day and 10 years later when they show the wedding pics to kids they are like see what you and your father has done to me.So I was just trying to be witty with my imaginary kids.

My mom said it to me & I've said it to my son, jokingly..but it is true,we both did start gaining weight after we had our kids..it's probably a hereditary thing but it did happen..I wasn't scarred for life & I don't think my son is either..lol
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    bufger wrote: »
    z5k52x6br73i.png

The women will be running I’m sure, not sure about which direction 😊
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Wear a tiny bandage dress and sparkly heels out for no reason.

me too.

And THIS is when we’ll get a pic of you, right?
    <----
    I look like this.

Honestly, exactly like this

(including the burrito)

@skctilidie

In that case, I’ll just go on envying your flawless skin.

@skctilidie

...... and don't forget about my hair, it too is perfect in every imaginable way.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    bufger wrote: »
    z5k52x6br73i.png

Omg this is a Janet Jackson super bowl nip slip waiting to happen! Only coconuts not nips.

* gets the popcorn ready*
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Wear a tiny bandage dress and sparkly heels out for no reason.

me too.

And THIS is when we’ll get a pic of you, right?
    <----
    I look like this.

Honestly, exactly like this

(including the burrito)

@skctilidie

In that case, I’ll just go on envying your flawless skin.

@skctilidie

...... and don't forget about my hair, it too is perfect in every imaginable way.

I almost added the hair to the envy list, but my own hair is pretty luscious and I was aiming for brevity. :wink:
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Drink by myself at the Applebee's bar. Wait for some babes to console me.
  • kam26001
    Options
    Go to Disneyland in a tank top.
  • kam26001
    Options
    Pay a visit to my 3rd grade teacher's classroom and tell her, "Look, Miss Gibson! I'm not Bat Boy anymore!"
  • kam26001
    Options
    Convert my Buick LeSabre into a drop top. I need to be seen, yo.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Pay a visit to my 3rd grade teacher's classroom and tell her, "Look, Miss Gibson! I'm not Bat Boy anymore!"
    I just spit my drink out from laughter. So, thanks for that!
  • kam26001
    Options
    Tell my IG followers that looks aren't everything as I post a meditative selfie in Bali wearing only leopard print Speedos.
  • kam26001
    Options
    I just spit my drink out from laughter. So, thanks for that!
    Thanks for reading! Have an awesome day!
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    Options
    I’ll put a milk shake in the yard so all the boys come. But my hot self will make them stay.