Over 40 Friendship & Support

Options

Replies

• TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    43 and could use some support. Been up and down a bit, weight wise, this year. Too many distractions. Feel free to add.
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lainefit40 wrote: »
    Hi I am 40ish , how do I add friends or get added. New to this. 2 stone to lose , support appreciated

Follow this link and it'll help. :smile:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/12032-how-do-i-invite-a-current-member-to-be-my-friend-on-myfitnesspal-
  • RockinOilyMomma
    RockinOilyMomma Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I am 38, or will be in Oct. can I join? I have always related more to people older than me. Well except my babies are young. The younger 2 are the same age as my grands 😳

• shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I’m 43 and in need of encouragement and support. Mostly I need accountability. Please add me as a friend if you’d like 😊
  • jena003
    jena003 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I’m 57. So definitely over 40 lol. Feel free to add me. Could use the support also. This journey will be easier with friends.
  • Xerogs
    Xerogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    46 soon to be 47 feel free to add me if you like.

It feels to so weird to say I am 46 years old, what a strange trip this life has been so far.
  • wynnetf
    wynnetf Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    43 and working hard on some changes. Mostly working on muscle tone and endurance training, but those pesky food cravings are always present. Add me and let’s support each other😊
  • alloyd815
    alloyd815 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am almost 40 (next month😩). Working on becoming stronger and losing around 15 lbs. Would love to have supporting friends.
  • joannadyer5
    joannadyer5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    I just turned 40 last month! Feel free to add!
    veneicia wrote: »
    Looking to create a community of everlasting friendships & support for those over 40.
    Looking to create a community of everlasting friendships & support for those over 40.

• joannadyer5
    joannadyer5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in December just starting today feel free to add me 😀
  • withypoll
    withypoll Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just recently turned 40. I can use some more active friends in my feed so feel free to add.
  • karynba
    karynba Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    45 with a 1 year old! I’d love to join.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm still floating around...turned 45 early June. I have a 13 and 14 yr old..from Northern NJ
    My weight loss has stalled but I'm staying motivated...I have about 8 pounds to go (give or take what mood im in :)

kim
  • Shawnbb72
    Shawnbb72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Turning 46 in less than 2 weeks. Just started with MFP and am new to the community. Please feel free to add me
  • beckyswenson9
    beckyswenson9 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 41...will be turning 42 next week. I let myself become complacent and put 30 pounds back on my body...not good. So, trying to get back into a routine of eating healthier and exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just hit the big 40
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    41 and holding, Canadian ;)
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    44 and always looking for likeminded friends.
  • bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I turned 50 this year....ahhh the days of 40s. Please include me....I still feel like 40 :smile:
  • bellissimaluna
    bellissimaluna Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    croftie4 wrote: »
    You can all add me

I'm 43 mum to 4. I and have another 15-20lbs to go. I love kettlebells and eat low carb

I have 15-20 as well.