Unofficial Official MFP Announcement: Today is the day!

Options
2»

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    WOW... just what I needed to hear, as always! I printed this out and now having it hanging at work and I am also going to hang it at home next to my goals chart.

I wish I knew what little angel is on your shoulder telling you what encouragement to share each day. You are such a gift to all of us. I hope you know how much you and your encouragement mean!

HUGS! :flowerforyou:

I hope y'all know how much y'all mean to me. I love you all dearly. I pray for y'all nightly and you are my inspirations. I am so proud of everyone on this site!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thanks for the motivation!!!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I woke up on the depressed side of the bed this morning. This helps. Thank you.
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring us all! We all have 'those days', so thank you for your kind post.

Blessing to you as well. :flowerforyou:
  • pazzescauna1
    pazzescauna1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are FANTASTIC!! Thanks for the great post so early in the AM!!!

XOXOX!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You are FANTASTIC!! Thanks for the great post so early in the AM!!!

XOXOX!!

You are fantastic baby doll!
  • lrraska
    lrraska Posts: 33
    Options
    What a great post, you put into words exactly what i needed to hear. Thanks for that, have a blessed and wonderful Monday and week!!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Ed, you always know EXACTLY what to say!!! Thanks!!!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am just saying everything that everyone else has said, but I will say it again: You know exactly what to say to inspire and motivate...thank you for making me smile this morning. I really needed it...
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Thanks, Ed...Enjoy your time with the kiddos.....I surely needed to find that inspiration this morning....you ROCK!!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    As you can see we all appreciate your inspiration!:happy:
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! REALLY NEEDED THAT!
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    There's that Texas cowboy charm... and push!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! You rock! What an awesome person you are to encourage so many with such a positive and upbeat message! Thank you for putting your heart and soul into this message to so many of us who needed to hear this so badly today!

We love you for your heart and your encouragement! :heart: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely going to print that out and post it on my wall so I can see it every morning when I get up. It is absolutely all I needed to hear!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: