LEVEL 3 day 1+... Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Options
So what do you think about the last phase of Jillian torture? I will be doing it later today after work and carpool!

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    umm yeah torture pretty much sums up level 3 :)

it should be bearable
  • cjmwlove
    cjmwlove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi i just completed level 2 today so will be onto level 3 tomorrow, will let you know how i found it.

Had a quick look at it the other day OMG!!!! i hope i can get through it haha.
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Did the first day yesterday - first thought is she for real? is this actually physically possible??? LOL! It was so hard, i was trembling doing the abs stuff. but i think i will like parts of it better than level 2.
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Its no joke but I like it. I'm hoping it doesn't kill my knees. The ab work is intense.
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Intense is the word!! Just done day 2 of level 3 - phew it is soooo hard! xx
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    I was nearly sick tonight!!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I was nearly sick tonight!!

Jillian would be proud :)
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm dripping with sweat!!! I finally caught up with SallyCinn.... finished day 1 of level 3! I loved the first circuit- hated the 2nd circuit and the 3rd wasn't as bad as I thought she would make it, of course there were a few modifications on my part!!

Just have to say, I need to do the workout in the morning so I am posting while most of you are still awake~~~ sorry I miss most of you because of our time difference!

Til tomorrow my MFP friends!:flowerforyou:
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hey - glad it's gone well (or as well as it can do!!) Just looked up the time difference (and where you are on a map - nosey parker!)and see we are 5 hours ahead in the UK, so mornings would definitely do it. Not sure i'd fancy seeing jillian first thing though!!! x