Goal Weight Achieved!!! 9 months and 5 days of hard work pai

Options

Replies

• Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    You look SO MUCH younger now! Seriously! You should be proud of yourself, well done! :)
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    WOW, you didn't look at 40 before, now you looks much much younger! Great job!
  • julzmm
    julzmm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    O M G

YOU look SOOOO much YOUNGER (You thought I was going to say thinner/hotter/better didn't you?) It's true all of it but mostly I think you look younger!

Amazing story! I know what that red 'rain man' moment feels like. When I changed my goals and it backdated all previous entries to red I flipped.

Also good motivation to continue to FORCE myself to eat those exercize calories. On big exercize days it's tough.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Things I did to achieve my goal:
    1. Used MFP and logged religiously...I had a "rain man moment" anytime my calories were in the red...LOL.
    2. Set my macros to 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat and tried like heck to stay close to those ranges
    3. Drank 14-18 glasses of water a day
    4. Rarely took a workout day off...P90X is a commitment and it is serious
    5. Stayed away from refined sugar, pop, fast food, in other words, CRAP!
    6. Always ate back my exercise calories...my friends will tell you, that I sometimes left 1/2 a tic tac as available calories by the end of the day.
    7. Tried to get AT LEAST 6-7 hours of sleep a night
    8. Splurged on a "cheat day" maybe once every month or two...I kept those to a minimum and normally only during special occasions.
    9. I challenged myself to do better every time I worked out...I needed to keep my body challenged so I wouldn't flat line.
    10. Set my goals at 2 pounds per week until I got to 20 pounds from my goal (then set it at 1 1/2 pounds), scaled it to 1 pounds when I got 10 pounds away, and went to 1/2 pound a week when I was 5 pounds away.

You did it the right way and that's why you are successful! Hope many MFPs will read thru this list here, listen, and believe it!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Looks like what you've been doing has worked for you! Congratulations and you do look great! Thanks for sharing your journey with us.... it's a true inspiration! And enjoy that Mexican food...... you deserve it! :happy:
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awsome job!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done and lifting my coffee cup to your continued good health and fitness! You have earned every kudo posted in this thread. PS I could not see the pictures, but bet you look fantabulous!!!!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! It really shows how hard you have worked. You look younger and your smile can be seen in your eyes. Congrats!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Nevermind about losing weight, you've knocked years off yourself! Thanks for all the tips on your road to success - most surprising is the amount of water but I guess as you've been doing some serious exercise programs your intake would double or triple. Many congrats and good luck with maintaining your GW.
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Nevermind about losing weight, you've knocked years off yourself! Thanks for all the tips on your road to success - most surprising is the amount of water but I guess as you've been doing some serious exercise programs your intake would double or triple. Many congrats and good luck with maintaining your GW.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES! You lost all that weight and LOST YEARS!! YOU LOOK LIKE A YOUNGER YOU!! FABULOUS WORK! YOU ARE RADIATING!!!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! awesome work!!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    WOW...you went from cute & cuddly to a real hottie!! Good for you, you are proof that hard work and dedication truly does pay off.
  • Italiandoglover
    Options
    Totally awesome dude
  • barberella
    barberella Posts: 199
    Options
    You do..You look great and yes, a different person all together. Can I see your diary so I can see how you eat?
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    <---- whistling inappropriately and making cat calls.. wow great job!
    you are amazing and have done an outstanding job.. you are definitely an inspiration.. thank you for sharing!
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    goood job
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    VERY cool!!! Sure to inspire..congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!