Ladies.........

Options
Sami488
Sami488 Posts: 149 Member
So how many of you finally decided to buy that new bra and tried it on and then immediately realized how crappy your old one was?

This was me yesterday. I bought a new bra which was embarrassingly past due, and when I looked down I said to myself..whoa where did those come from!?

So yea, how many of you ladies know what I'm talking about??

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Say the same thing every time I get a new banana hammock.
  • Sami488
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Say the same thing every time I get a new banana hammock.

And here I was thinking men would not be able to relate to this.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    This happened to me when I went to buy one and they offered to fit me. I laughed out loud at their size recommendation but I couldn’t believe how well it fit. I’ve been wearing bras for two decades, how was I still so bad at it?
  • Sami488
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    This happened to me when I went to buy one and they offered to fit me. I laughed out loud at their size recommendation but I couldn’t believe how well it fit. I’ve been wearing bras for two decades, how was I still so bad at it?

Oh yes, when I was fitted a couple years ago, I was thinking ok I guess that sounds right. Then I actually saw the bra and said oh noooo what is this?! So I order online now and still every time the box comes in and I open it, it shocks me a little at first.
  • Sami488
    Options
    ^^^I agree. The first time I got fitted the heavens opened up and I heard the Hallelujah Chorus!

So true. But even knowing my size, there are some really crappy bras out there that look horrible on me. And I never realize until I buy a really good one just how much of a difference it makes.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Oh man I know what feeling. But I hate them so. The new ones are much better though. You know before the underwire starts trying to kill you.
  • Sami488
    Options
    Oh man I know what feeling. But I hate them so. The new ones are much better though. You know before the underwire starts trying to kill you.

Ohh gawwwddd thats the worst! I once bought an EXTRA cheap bra trying to save some money and it was the most horrible experience! Under wires came out by the end of the day. Now that I buy nicer ones they last a while longer before that happens!
  • Sami488
    Options
    Is it comfortable? I was a bra that lifts, separates, is comfortable, cooling, sexy and clips in the front.

I should get into bra design.

Yes that sounds like... a unicorn!

Please let me know when you design and/or find one! I will be all over that!
  • Sami488
    Options
    I also want a sports bra that doesn't give you uniboob

Another unicorn...
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Until I got fitted, I didnt realize I was wearing the wrong size. I used to be that size before 20 extra pounds.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I love bra talk! I just changed up my size and the difference is unreal. My boobies aren’t going anywhere.

As far as sports bras go, I don’t care about uniboob as long as they don’t move when I jump or run.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn a bra continuosly for about 2 years now could never find a comfortable one and my weight going up and down didn't help
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options

Sami488 wrote: »
    I also want a sports bra that doesn't give you uniboob

Another unicorn...

Wacoal makes a good one that supposedly separates and supports
  • ToxicRain1098
    ToxicRain1098 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I just use sports bra and I love it .
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Is it comfortable? I was a bra that lifts, separates, is comfortable, cooling, sexy and clips in the front.

I should get into bra design.

Yes you should! I’m all over these ideas!