After 226lb and a lifetime...

Replies

• Burk1968
    Burk1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratuations! Your story made my day. Keep on doing what you're doing!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Holy s***!!! That is one of the most impressive changes I've ever seen! Amazing, simply amazing. You look absolutely fantastic, and your story is such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing <3
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Thank you for taking the time to share your story. I’ve enjoyed your beautiful picture on your posts and it was great to hear how dramatically your life has changed. You are my inspiration for the week!
  • JayRaeUK
    JayRaeUK Posts: 11 Member
    you are amazing and so inspiring! to come back from such a low is truly something special! thanks for sharing xx
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Your story made me tear up a bit as I've felt the struggle for so long myself! I've gotten on and off the healthy eating bus but now that I have mild health issues, there's no better time than now to start. Thank you for sharing your journey you are truly an inspiration! :) congrats to your new journey ahead
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    Five stars! Two thumbs up! Applause!

Very, very well done - so inspiring. Congratulations!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Amazing transformation! Well done!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Wow! Wow! Wow!
    Such an amazing transformation!
    Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your story with us!
    <3<3<3
  • Big_Gedrick
    Big_Gedrick Posts: 5 Member
    Incredable so inspiring :):):)
  • walking2running
    walking2running Posts: 140 Member
    You are amazing! I am inspired by your success. Enjoy your new found freedoms!
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Wow!! Thanks for sharing!! Your story is inspiring! Thank you!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story of transformation. Congratulations on your success!
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    WHAT AN INSPIRATION! Thank you and congratulations!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited July 2018
    Congratulations on all your hard work paying off 👍 amazing job
  • icyanira
    icyanira Posts: 2 Member
    Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing, you look amazing! and most importantly, happy happy happy! Its great!
  • desg1218
    desg1218 Posts: 78 Member
    You look amazing! I’m proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!