Anyone else pregnant?

Options
While I am not trying to technically lose weight, I am here trying to not over-gain weight like I have in previous pregnancies. I know there are others out there in the same position. If you are pregnant, let's support each other & be friends! The non-pregnant friends I have made, so far, are amazing & extremely supportive (I seriously couldn't ask for more) but I would prefer to only talk about the details with other pregnant ladies because I don't want to bring the non-pregnant folks down...Obviously we can't do the same types of exercises, or eat the same foods and that's not something they (non pregnant friends) necessarily want to hear about all of the time :)

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 29 weeks pregnant with my 5th. 1 girl, 3 boys and another boy on the way!! I currently have my diet profile set to gain 1/2 a pound a week. Would love to support you!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have two boys and a girl and am expecting my 4th little one which is another little boy. I am currently 25 weeks and due November 28th.
  • urbanhousewife
    Options

Thank you! I would have never imagined there would be an actually pregnancy thread :)
  • urbanhousewife
    Options
    Hi!! I am 29 weeks pregnant with my 5th. 1 girl, 3 boys and another boy on the way!! I currently have my diet profile set to gain 1/2 a pound a week. Would love to support you!!

Awesome! Thanks for friending, Kalee! I'm 16 weeks (tomorrow) I have 2 boys and 1 girl already. This one is a mystery so far :) I started feeling kicks a week ago and they became even stronger today - getting excited! I'm not trying to gain anything yet because I started out about 30 lbs overweight and then gained 10 lbs within the first ten weeks. I've since lost (very slowly) 15 lbs and am currently still about 25 lbs overweight so I don't want to gain any until the very end, if possible. I cut out my soda habit of around four 16 oz bottles a day and barely drink one 12 oz bottle a week now - I might take a sip if I have a headache & need the caffeine and Tylenol hasn't helped. And I've tried to cut out the carbs a bit, but I wasn't so successful today because I was feeling nauseous.
  • urbanhousewife
    Options
    I have two boys and a girl and am expecting my 4th little one which is another little boy. I am currently 25 weeks and due November 28th.

Awesome! You're both making me think I'm bound to have another boy now :) We'll see :) I'm due January 31st, but I usually go at least two weeks early (5 week, with my daughter) so I'm guessing I will deliver in mid-January.
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Pregnant .. and the gestational diabetes is really helping me behave and be extremely careful with my food intake. A blessing in disguise I suppose.