Online/Youtube/App Workouts?

Options
Howdy!
I am three weeks postpartum with a little one, and I also have a toddler at home. I mention this because there is no way I’ll be getting back to the gym anytime soon. However, I am eager to start exercising again and get back into my routine. I was wondering if anybody could recommend workout videos to find online that I could do at home? I have also heard of several apps you can download that also have workouts to follow, although I can’t remember what they’re called! Something beginner level preferably, because I just gave birth recently and want to ease my body back into it slowly and nicely (I’ve lost a lot of my strength and stamina that I had before I got pregnant) Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Youtube was my BEST friend during my weight loss journey! Fitnessblender, JessicaSmithTV, SuperheroFitnessTV, Popsugar Fitness, HASFit and Tiffany Rothe Workouts.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hasfit.com have a calendar you can follow that has a different exercise every day and changes every month so you don't get bored :)
  • literallyhavenoidea
    literallyhavenoidea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness blender! Popsugar fitness also has a fun variety of workouts to try!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I love barre 3 , but just signed up for the daily burn’s barre harmony. But I also liked several you tubers.
  • KUAngie
    KUAngie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You tube fitness blender. Variety of workouts with different lengths and fitness levels.
  • JenniferLynnRomero
    JenniferLynnRomero Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Youtube!! My faves are Popsugar Fitness, Yoga with Adriene, and Blogilates. Between these, I have no need for a gym membership.
  • bguy29145
    bguy29145 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right now I’m doing Beginner HIIT Workout Program(that’s the name) on amazon. But it may can be found other places.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    I'll throw in another vote for HASFIT.