What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Options

Replies

• katy1024
    katy1024 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I cannot get myself to understand that eyebrows are sisters and not twins, so I constantly end up messing up my eyebrows because of it.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I'll happily give you mine, it's my natural neutral expression. I'm so tired of being told I look sad/angry/depressed/sullen when my face is just at rest.

Ugh. I hear you. Don't forget randos saying bs like "you'd be so much more pretty if you smiled". Gee rando, I think I'll smile when I feel like smiling. I know this makes me sound like a *kitten* but I'm over it.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    kcs76 wrote: »
    I'll happily give you mine, it's my natural neutral expression. I'm so tired of being told I look sad/angry/depressed/sullen when my face is just at rest.

Ugh. I hear you. Don't forget randos saying bs like "you'd be so much more pretty if you smiled". Gee rando, I think I'll smile when I feel like smiling. I know this makes me sound like a *kitten* but I'm over it.

I actually wish I had this problem sometimes. Instead I get people asking me what I'm smiling about when I had no idea I even was.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

Ohhhh yes. That annoying chirpy "Smile!". Well give me something to smile about instead of trying to command my facial expressions.
  • ythannah
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I actually wish I had this problem sometimes. Instead I get people asking me what I'm smiling about when I had no idea I even was.

That's it, we're trading. I've always wanted one of those mouths that naturally turns up at the corners so it's permanently smiling. My best friend's beautiful daughter has one and she always looks so cheerful.
  • kcs76
    Options
    That's it, we're trading. I've always wanted one of those mouths that naturally turns up at the corners so it's permanently smiling. My best friend's beautiful daughter has one and she always looks so cheerful.

Could we go work out a sharing schedule? You could get her smiling face half the week and I the other? The 7th day we revert back to our sullen selves? Paperdoll_ will have the option of either one of our RBF mugs :)

• deweese7717
    deweese7717 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have lots of friends but I trust easily but when I do, I have chosen some of the worst people to trust. I’m annoyed that I have poor judgment.

Poor judgment and no trust😂 guy here.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    I’ve become to blasé about life in general just go with the flow of what everyone else wants it needs

and my adrenaline is just screwed so when it comes to fight or flight , I fight and can’t calm down for a long time , it’s in my blood, but I do have a conscience and beat myself up over it , I wish I could be done and move forward forget the past but pretty hard with a photographic memory 🤯

Get out of my head!

🙄 wha?? Not another one 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Im always right :laugh:
  • ythannah
    Options

Could we go work out a sharing schedule? You could get her smiling face half the week and I the other? The 7th day we revert back to our sullen selves? Paperdoll_ will have the option of either one of our RBF mugs :)

I think we can totally do this!

I'll keep my RBF for days that I go shopping and want to fend off pushy salespeople.
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I’m super clumsy. I’m constantly bumping in to something, spilling, tripping, breaking a nail, hitting my head, getting stuck on something lol. It’s just who I am as a person, I’m starting to accept it
  • kcs76
    Options

I'll keep my RBF for days that I go shopping and want to fend off pushy salespeople.

Aces! I love it when a plan comes together!

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options

Aces! I love it when a plan comes together!

:D I'm going to need Saturday though. This is grocery shopping day. :)
  • kcs76
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    :D I'm going to need Saturday though. This is grocery shopping day. :)
    Perfect! I have to work Saturday. Your cheerful, smiling face will come in handy when I'm asked by a patron, who I'm sure will be there, how to print a document for the 1,000th time. :)
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even know where to begin. 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I'm too nice. Everyone says it.

@nooshi713

unpossible !
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I’m always some level of anxious. I never feel at ease. I’m so used to being anxious that on the RARE occasion I feel okay I question it. HAAAAATE. The joys of PTSD o:)