Gutter Gang

12346»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Hmm, didn't think I would actually take the time to read through and SEE this huh??

I am gone all day and don't get to post or chat and this is the treatment I get??

I can always just disappear and you will never hear from me agaiiinnnn!!!! (being dramatic)

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :sad: :sad:
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Holy crap! I was on earlier and there were three pages, now there are five! You guys don't rest! :laugh: Well, I am headed back outside to a fire and my beer :drinker: shh...:embarassed: it's fattening, i know. :sad:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Hmm, didn't think I would actually take the time to read through and SEE this huh??

I am gone all day and don't get to post or chat and this is the treatment I get??

I can always just disappear and you will never hear from me agaiiinnnn!!!! (being dramatic)

At least SOMEONE loves me!!! :)

*sniffs*...Thanks Shannon!!! :heart:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

:noway:

Why did you sniff Shannon???

(I'll distract her Shannon, run while you can!)

*Throws down a Star Wars coloring book*

(Quick! Run while she's diverted!)

*Imagines Tami running towards the coloring book like a Tyrannasaurus, weird little arms clawing at the pages*
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

*Imagines Tami running towards the coloring book like a Tyrannasaurus, weird little arms clawing at the pages*

I'm sooooooooooooo telling....you know you better scan the yard for doggie doo...cuz you're in for it!!!
    :grumble: he never learns ....he never learns.....he never learns......:ohwell:
  • TamTastic

Shannon smells GOOODD!!! Like chocolate chip cookies! Or a babies clean, fresh tushie...take your pick.

And, how do you know about the coloring book!! Do you have a bug or a video camera in my condo J???? It's those darn binocs you and Fatsis exchange!!! Drat!!

I mean....erm.....I bought it for J.T.....erm...the only reason I color in it is to show him how to stay in the lines.....yep....that's right!!

In all seriousness though, one of the most fun things about being a parent is getting to do kiddie things through your kids eyes again. SUCH FUN!!!! *Gearing up to play rocket a the park*
  • TamTastic

I'm sooooooooooooo telling....you know you better scan the yard for doggie doo...cuz you're in for it!!!

Don't worry Ali, my sistahh!!....he will get his...Karma my friend, KARMA!!
  • sgtinvincible

Don't worry Ali, my sistahh!!....he will get his...Karma my friend, KARMA!!

lol

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Hi :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Ok, gonna head out in a few to go to work...taking care of my little charge! haha I will be back on later...probably 6ish....

And you BETTER come on and chat with me!!! (You know who you are, do NOT make me come find you)
  • sgtinvincible
    Ok, gonna head out in a few to go to work...taking care of my little charge! haha I will be back on later...probably 6ish....

And you BETTER come on and chat with me!!! (You know who you are, do NOT make me come find you)

*gulp*
  • THEORCAKID
    THEORCAKID Posts: 144 Member
    *BUMP*
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    THEORCAKID wrote: »
    *BUMP*

:lol: