Gutter Gang

Options

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    "Member" here.

BTW gutter gang, a shower head was mentioned yesterday and the topic just died.

WE DROPPED THE BALL

wah ha ha ha... you're so right.

I was not even aware of such an incident...

Must be the beautiful young woman who continues to distract me from my previous life by way of great humor and a hawt bod.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Wait... What... O' you meant Manda... Oops!!!

SARGGGGEEEE!!!:sad:

:blushing:
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna post like I belong here until you all accept me as one of your own.

:wink:

Yes, that sounds like a good idea! I missed a lot, but I wil continue to pretend like I know exactly whats going on. :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna post like I belong here until you all accept me as one of your own.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea! I missed a lot, but I wil continue to pretend like I know exactly whats going on. :happy:

That's all any of us do! :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

That's all any of us do! :drinker:

Yep. In fact, I have no idea what we are talking about right now.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    what??? :huh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    The imagry, my brain hurts now from the pain of men in speedo. THANKS. Just what I wanted to think about!

You guys just wait, I have to find my picture of my halloween 2002 costume. I was richard simmons! It was awesome! Spandex shorts, tight white tank top with "Sweatin to the oldies" on it, head and wrist bands, curly hair. I was the MAN! (well, I guess that's a strange turn of phrase, but you get it!)

for now here is me in 2004??? As Barf, and the wife as "Paula from Revere" (put on a heavy boston access there)

DSC00968.jpg

Paulaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I was wonderin' where you was girl!!!! com on ova afta the paaaty and well get some drinks.....see I'm from Eastie so I can make fun of revere....Eastie chicks are soooooooo much cooler...and hotter...right banks....RIGHT BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: (cept for Paula there lol):wink:
  • ali106
    Options
    um for the rest of the gang here....I'm just in awe of you all...bowing...bowing...so fresh first thing in the morning....its an art!!!

:drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    why is it... you people are quiet when I'm on here looking for places to type... I turn my back for a few minutes to answer the phone and you take off like mad people and I can't catch up :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    My office is cold.....it's 9:38 & I wanna eat....a lot.......and I'm sober........:angry:

Oh death!! Where is thy sting??? :sad:
  • ali106
    Options
    My office is cold.....it's 9:38 & I wanna eat....a lot.......and I'm sober........:angry:

tick tock....5 oclock..will be here soon....do you have things ready....merlot...check....fingers are limber...check....FOR TYPING!!!! ....HERE.....sigh!

• Shannon023
    Options

tick tock....5 oclock..will be here soon....do you have things ready....merlot...check....fingers are limber...check....FOR TYPING!!!! ....HERE.....sigh!

{{sniffle}} thanks for the encouragement! I can...no...I must be strong....The grape growers are counting on me.....wine2.gif
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    why is it... you people are quiet when I'm on here looking for places to type... I turn my back for a few minutes to answer the phone and you take off like mad people and I can't catch up :laugh:

I know... right!!! Where'd everyone go??? :noway:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

I'm here!
  • KrisKabob
    Options

I'm here!

I've been in chat... not too many folks in there today... good convo though...
  • Jenna423
    Options
    In chat??? What is this chat you speak of?
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

http://mfp-archive.harehome.org/

Come and play. :wink:
  • Jenna423
    Options

:devil: Nevermind what I first thought of. :devil:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

:devil: Nevermind what I first thought of. :devil:

*gasp!*

(You're gonna get along just fine with the rest of the Gutter Gang) :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Quick hello to all my fwiends! I had a minute with both boys down napping *falls to knee*.."YES!!"

I just can't stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I NEED HELP!!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    "yAAAAAAwwwwn!" Holy Smokes you all are early "RISERS....:devil: "