Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gutter Gang

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    GG Criteria....

Are you a stalker.....

Can you read risque material ....without wincing or cringing.......

Do you take a very innocent Post title and RUSH to the thread to see what "dirty" talk you may be missing....

Do you actually "learn" a few things from all the inuendos.....and snicker with a smooth satisfaction...

Are you a Chat room voyeur......."(LURKER)".... (you only "think" we can't see you peeping...)

Think about sex...every 3 seconds.....

Can take an absolute "newbies" innocent question and turn it soooo twisted & wrong on a dime....

Can you "warp" a thread just borderline of being REPORTED.....

Are you just getting all excited and jumping up & down...screaming...THAT'S ME! That's soooo ME! while breaking out into a HOT sweat.......

If you answered yes to any of the ?'s.....welcome to the family!

Initiation chat will commence in oh....say.....(69) minutes.......to get your GUTTER GANG GROOVE on BABY!:bigsmile:

66pp.gif[/url]
    Check.....all of the above lol!!! They want me....they really really want me!!!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    I'm a LURKER. I get my best laughs of the day from the Gutter Gang threads. Can't chat yet though. No internet at home, just work and they filter things like that. :grumble:

One day soon I'll be able to chat with y'all! :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Initiation chat will commence in oh....say.....(69) minutes.......to get your GUTTER GANG GROOVE on BABY!:bigsmile:

66pp.gif[/url]

That wouldn't be the first time....

MUAHAHAHAHA!

*sigh*
  • sgtinvincible
    I'm a LURKER. I get my best laughs of the day from the Gutter Gang threads. Can't chat yet though. No internet at home, just work and they filter things like that. :grumble:

Well, just be careful, this place is kinda like an avalanche waiting to happen. You are all tenative about stepping out over the edge, then you decide...aww, what's one little post....then *BAM* before you know it you have 1170 posts, you have repeatedly been stalked, you are dating a girl from Odessa Texas (Hey honey :smooched: ), you have made some of the best friends of your life (family!) and you are a founding member of the gutter gang.....

Just...be careful.....:wink:

:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

Well, just be careful, this place is kinda like an avalanche waiting to happen. You are all tenative about stepping out over the edge, then you decide...aww, what's one little post....then *BAM* before you know it you have 1170 posts, you have repeatedly been stalked, you are dating a girl from Odessa Texas (Hey honey :smooched: ), you have made some of the best friends of your life (family!) and you are a founding member of the gutter gang.....

why did I just get all choked up!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Sigh, I'm so jealous of the gutter gang. Unfortunately I'm just not witty and clever enough to join. I can never think of anything to say. :sad:
  • sgtinvincible
    Sigh, I'm so jealous of the gutter gang. Unfortunately I'm just not witty and clever enough to join. I can never think of anything to say. :sad:

That doesn't stop Tami from joining us...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I KILL me!!!!

ROFL

(Love you Tamtam)

Sincerely,

-J:heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    It's like a soap opera. :laugh: Sgt and Manda are such a cute couple.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Ooops. Don't know how those double posts happen.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    It's like a soap opera. :laugh: Sgt and Manda are such a cute couple.

hahaha
    is that Stephano lurking beside the chip aisle?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member

Oh I think of plenty...but I don't want to offend, so I hold it in hahahah:devil:
  • ali106

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I KILL me!!!!

ROFL

(Love you Tamtam)

Sincerely,

putting this in my vault for later...bwah ha ha ha!!! J...you know my vault....tick tock my lil bro...tick tock!
  • sgtinvincible

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I KILL me!!!!

ROFL

(Love you Tamtam)

Sincerely,

putting this in my vault for later...bwah ha ha ha!!! J...you know my vault....tick tock my lil bro...tick tock!

homer-doh.jpg
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

Oh I think of plenty...but I don't want to offend, so I hold it in hahahah:devil:

that's how I was:laugh: ... well still am with most
  • ali106

not quite carol...nice try!!! not quite!!! :noway: (psst...she started this!)
  • GravyGurl

darn tattletales!! :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible

Oh, everybody was thinking it, she just said it. :wink:
  • GravyGurl

Oh, everybody was thinking it, she just said it. :wink:

~just smirks~ y'all really have no idea :tongue:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member

*insert huge moronic grin here*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I KILL me!!!!

ROFL

(Love you Tamtam)

Sincerely,

Hmm, didn't think I would actually take the time to read through and SEE this huh??

I am gone all day and don't get to post or chat and this is the treatment I get??

I can always just disappear and you will never hear from me agaiiinnnn!!!! (being dramatic)