Looking for people with similar stats (Young&BIG)

Options
I am feeling very alone here. I know that losing weight is hard for everyone. But I feel like no one else is quite as big as me, and if they are they are NO WHERE near my age. And that can be okay. It would just be awesome to find some people that are more similar to me. But anyone can feel free to add/message me for motivation!!
20/F SW: 353lb CW: 291lb GW: 180-200lb
A little about me: I am halfway to getting my RN. I currently work with special needs kids, including my severely autistic nephew, who is pretty much my world. Planning to become engaged to my girlfriend this winter, and get married in 2020!

Replies

• sra455
    sra455 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people I can relate to in terms of age and goals! And our stats are startlingly similar, though i'm not quite as young as you lol.

29/F
    Height: 5'10"
    SW: 332
    CW: 291
    GW 142

I am actually in school now also. I went to film school out of high school, but I just wasn't as passionate about it, so I went back to school. I am 1 year away from graduating with my Business Information Systems degree and I would love to get to a "normal" weight (like 175?) by the time I graduate in may 2019.

Feel free to friend me :)
  • SavvyNoelle97
    SavvyNoelle97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sra455 wrote: »
    I'm always looking for people I can relate to in terms of age and goals! And our stats are startlingly similar, though i'm not quite as young as you lol.

29/F
    Height: 5'10"
    SW: 332
    CW: 291
    GW 142

I am actually in school now also. I went to film school out of high school, but I just wasn't as passionate about it, so I went back to school. I am 1 year away from graduating with my Business Information Systems degree and I would love to get to a "normal" weight (like 175?) by the time I graduate in may 2019.

Feel free to friend me :)

I think I added you? I tried. xD
  • lizzygibbs2012
    lizzygibbs2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. Send me a friend request.
    Sw:296
    CW:286
    GW:200
  • lizzygibbs2012
    lizzygibbs2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oh and I am 5'4" and turned 26 the beginning of this year.
  • saberika87
    saberika87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Definitely not alone! Feel free to add me, I’m always looking to add friends to my mfp for support and motivation/inspiration 😊
  • Starraw97
    Starraw97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and struggling as well!

SW: 225
    CW: 213
    GW: 160 ish

I added you! Anyone feel free to add me as well