Army Wife new to the site

Options
Hi Everyone, my name is Wendy. I am a stay at home mom to two awesome kids and a military wife. We are stationed at Fort Campbell and i have decided its time to become that sexy wife again! I need to lose at least 60lbs that i have been carrying around since having my babies. I hope to find some support and encouragment on here!

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a (medically) retired Marine turned pseudo-Army wife as hubby is Active Guard Reserve with the COARNG. The MFP military family is pretty big; I'll post on my news feed so you'll get in touch with others like us :)
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    (oops, double post)
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

You'll find tons of support on this website. Stick to it and you will get what you want.

Don't be afraid to add people including myself as friends for support. And I'm an E-5 in the Navy. ;)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! My hubby is retired Army, my son is active duty Army and my son-in-law is active duty Navy.
  • onelilredhen
    Options
    my daughter and her husband also are in ft. campbell, her husband having just come home end of may.. i am also new to this site, and so far, its a great motivator, and i am really enjoying it... makes me accountable for what i eat and do.... makes being good or not so good a reality when i see it in black and white!
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    welcome....army wifes are awesome...but i am biased being in the army i think. mfp friends into army guys are even cooler.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm an Army wife as well! We're at Fort Polk. I'll send you a friend request! =)
  • brenda_allport
    Options
    Welcome, I am a soldier as well as an Army wife. This site has worked wonders for me. Good luck and send me a firend requet if you like.
    BRENDA
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, my name is Wendy. I am a stay at home mom to two awesome kids and a military wife. We are stationed at Fort Campbell and i have decided its time to become that sexy wife again! I need to lose at least 60lbs that i have been carrying around since having my babies. I hope to find some support and encouragment on here!

Hey, welcome you'll have fun here...
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey there, im Eric and I was in the Army as a medic during desert storm. Welcome to our great big family.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!!!! and thanks to all of you who served ( or are serving) in our military, or sacrificed because of your military spouse!
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    Sincere thanks to all of you for the work and sacrifice you engage in on behalf of our country and the rest of the world.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    welcome..i am an ex army wife..my hubby was discharged several years ago..i was at my biggest when he was still in..stress and stuff..anyhow, welcome to the site, and feel free to add me if you like..best of luck to you
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Army wife here too! Were stationed in Ft. Rucker, AL! Friend request is on its way!
  • sweetnic
    sweetnic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Nicole, and I am an Army wife as well. My husband is currently stationed at Ft. Belvoir (VA), I am very familiar with Ft. Campbell - we spent 7 years there. I have 3 kids - ages 3, 5, & 7. I have been using mfp for a few months now and it has greatly helped me not gain any weight this summer while my husband is deployed (I usually gain at least 4 or 5 pounds each month he is gone.) :mad:
    I am hoping that when my hubby gets home (in about 2 weeks) I will be able to get motivated and start losing some weight - I would love to lose 10 pounds by my birthday in November. If you are looking to add friends, I would love for you to add me! :happy:
  • Sprinkie09
    Sprinkie09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! feel free to add me..AW in Fort Riley Kansas. im in search for [NOT my inner skinny] BUT my inner curvy,sexy, mamacita!! :)
  • mandyash2285
    Options
    welcome welcome, i have been on here for a few months but sometimes i get distracted and dont use the tools like i should. I am an army wife as will, i was in the army myself then met my wonderful husband and decided to get out to stay at home with our little guy. Good luck in all u do:happy:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    AD Air Force Wife here :)

Welcome!