Replies

• kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Good in bed..... :laugh:
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    He needs to be a fabulous tennis player.
  • routerguy666
    Options
    Depends where you make the first incision...
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    First several dates I can tell he is: Intelligent and dependable; shares my basic values; shares some interests.
    Long term: makes me feel like I am the most amazing person in the world.
  • Estela565
    Options
    Phisically his perfect smile ^^
    personality- fun, smart, skills,committed , passionate, sexy, family oriented... So much to say...
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    well personally i'm repulsed by guys

Hahahaha!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    there just has to be that chemistry... a kind of electricity that flows through the space between you

Yes!! Couldn't have said it better! :) Someone that you can't stop thinking about and would do anything just to be around... A guy I could have fun being with even when we're doing absolutely nothing.

I totally agree with this! All of it.

When my boyfriend and I met - we lived 1.5 hours from one another (100+ miles). For the first year, we rarely missed a day seeing each other - we put a ridiculous amount of miles on our cars (to the point we were getting oil changes every 3-4 weeks because of the mileage!). We did it because we didn't want to be away from one another.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    What do I see?

Tall, broad shoulders, strong jawline, nice smile, straight nose, blue/green/hazel eyes, short hair...

Muscular, athletic build, strong hands, CALF MUSCLES (say no to chicken legs...)

Well-dressed (or at least put together)

Most Important Factor: Laughter - Intelligence, Sarcasm & the kind of humor that can make and take a good joke :-)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    "Smeyes" as Tyra Banks puts it. A smile that reaches the eyes. Same goes for lady friends.
    YES! U can tell alot through the eyes! Totally agree my friend! ;)
  • audigal2008
    Options
    What do I see?

Tall, broad shoulders, strong jawline, nice smile, straight nose, blue/green/hazel eyes, short hair...

Muscular, athletic build, strong hands, CALF MUSCLES (say no to chicken legs...)

Most Important Factor: Laughter - Intelligence, Sarcasm & the kind of humor that can make and take a good joke :-)
    NO Chicken legs! I agree!
  • audigal2008
    Options
    honesty and loyalty is what I see!
    sorry just found this topic and I have friends commenting that I love to support, but had to get my say as well :)
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Phisically his perfect smile ^^
    personality- fun, smart, skills,committed , passionate, sexy, family oriented... So much to say...

That's funny.... I'm all of those things!!! :wink:
  • tlcurr7u
    tlcurr7u Posts: 19
    Options
    he's got to be funny, have a brain, be extroverted, and I have some biased like I prefer brown hair :P
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    he's got to be funny, have a brain, be extroverted, and I have some biased like I prefer brown hair :P

<<<
    yep, yep, yep, and...... yep! lol
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Good in bed..... :laugh:

First thought... I agree!

Second thought... Wait, not sure that is something I want to see until after at least the first date!
  • missjaeda
    Options
    Badassery.
    The first thing I notice is not the clothes, smile or "stereotype", it's the badassness with which it's pulled off.
    I've met countless tough guys who were really just insecure, and more often than not, nerdy guys who didn't give a pickle whether or not anybody thought they were a loser for REALLY liking Star Wars.
    The guy I'm currently into is a bit of both. He looks like a tough guy, and kind of is, but he definitely knows the difference between Cloud City and Coruscant. It's not the exterior that draws me to him, though. It's his ability to crack a joke, and not care if he offends me (he never does, I have a trucker's sense of humor). The way he won't admit that he wanted to beat the jerk up who stole my phone, or admit to how much effort he actually put in to finding it. It's the way we can go from talking about Greedo vs. Han Solo right into talking about the pros and cons of buying the newspaper in paper form, or having it emailed to you in pdf format....
  • bree2012
    bree2012 Posts: 179
    Options
    What do I see in a guy?
    Hmm...I see a hollow heart and an empty soul.

I'm joking!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I like men who are funny, motivated, well dressed, confident, but mostly one who can hold a conversation, relax and just be themselves.
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What do I see?

Girl, I think you see my husband! You and I must be a lot alike, hahaha!
  • BrattyLori
    BrattyLori Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Super intelligent + quick wit = Attractive