My first day with MFP!

Options
Hey guys! I’m looking to add friends to help hold me accountable and to encourage each other! Please add me if you want to 😊 I have 65 pounds to lose so I have a ways to go. Would love to connect with some friends! Thanks!

Replies

• samanthajslater
    samanthajslater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It’s my first day using it too. I’m using MFP to get back to my target weight after following SW for a few years.
  • mybest8
    mybest8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too ! Would love any suggestions to get down the 35 lbs I have left to go.
  • jscherre
    jscherre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started too. Are there any tips and tricks for working out the calories!??!
    Good luck everyone.
    Cheers, Judy Australia
  • alwaysartistica
    alwaysartistica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today as well! Good luck everyone!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I started years ago but I recently came back. My advice if you're all the sociable sort is to engage in a few topics on the forum so your network grows - you'll soon be connected to some really driven and supportive people which helps when you have the inevitable bad day(s).

Anyone here can feel free to add me.
  • AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started a week ago. Please feel free to add me too. I'm female, 37, in Auckland, New Zealand. I have an open food diary.
  • jhospodar1
    jhospodar1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just started today too!! I'm also interested in connecting with some people who are motivated so we can support each other!!
  • Ricksuperhoop
    Ricksuperhoop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 on low carbs keep getting cramp. ....any one else suffer with this?
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 on low carbs keep getting cramp. ....any one else suffer with this?

glycogen depletion => water depletion => electrolyte depletion.