Breastfeeding mommy and losing weight

Options
kaitiloved
kaitiloved Posts: 3 Member
I need somebody to keep me accountable and constant.
Im 27 with four kids, two mine two step all girls, ages 5, 4, 3, and 1 month. I'm trying to lose 30 - 40 pounds.
Feel free to drop me a friends request if u feel ur up yo the job.

Replies

• resplendencesana83
    resplendencesana83 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat.but i have to lose like >60lbs. 2.5months pp 2nd pregnancy. breastfeeding burns about 25cals per ounce but im not doing it exclusively.having a bad day today cuz havent excecrised yet and not feelinf like it.eating larger portions.still trying to eat healthy.lets see what happens till end of the day.i feel this way every 3rd 4th day.thats frustrating
  • bfrisk12
    bfrisk12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Right there with you! Baby #3 2months pp and finding myself needing to lose 50 lbs. had my tubes tied after this one and encountered some complications that kept me inactive for longer than normal. Hope you are both doing well!
  • bfrisk12
    bfrisk12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat.but i have to lose like >60lbs. 2.5months pp 2nd pregnancy. breastfeeding burns about 25cals per ounce but im not doing it exclusively.having a bad day today cuz havent excecrised yet and not feelinf like it.eating larger portions.still trying to eat healthy.lets see what happens till end of the day.i feel this way every 3rd 4th day.thats frustrating

You got this! I cried through my whole workout on Wednesday 😩 had a bad day but feeling better today!