What are healthy breakfasts that are easy to make?

Options
13»

Replies

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Banana and almond soy milk smoothie or crackers. If craving salt, for sure I have crackers.
    And of coarse, coffee with walden farms creamer
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Protein shake. It takes about 30 seconds to make and about five to drink. Can't get much easier than that.
  • Nikolaijj
    Nikolaijj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A little more elaborate, but I like to make a big batch of vegetable soup on Sundays and freeze it into individual portions. Microwave one portion in the morning, add some boiled noodles (or have a small bowl of rice), and pan sear a piece of fish from the freezer. Takes like 15 minutes total and it's really good.
  • DarianJP
    DarianJP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This has been said a million times but definitely oatmeal and yogurt. I’ll make a huge pot of oatmeal and once it cools down I’ll divide into about 8 or 10 containers and eat that until it runs out. Then depending on if I’m all oatmealed out, I’ll either have oatmeal again the next week or make my own yogurt parfaits for the week.
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    An important note -When you are making your oatmeal and adding some cinnamon while it is cooking - be sure it really is cinnamon and not cayenne pepper - What a surprise that was