1235»

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,848 MFP Staff
    newmeadow wrote: »
    The Moderators.

hey now, no impersonation

@You're on the tambourine and you'll wear a long fringed suede jacket and a cowgirl hat.

@JustSomeEm as the lead singer in black lipstick, retro ruffled blouse circa 1760 and knee high square toed black leather boots.

@kgeyser will be the manager and get The Moderators gigs on military bases. It worked for Spinal Tap.

@sugaraddict4321 will take drums and her drumsticks will be made of candy canes. I heard Mandy Moon gave her lessons.

@psuLemon will be on keyboards and let his fingernails grow out very long, file them in scandalously pointed fashion and paint them black for dramatic effect because he and Robert Smith from The Cure got drunk together once.

@Alex will stand outside the venue selling tickets and she'll lure 'em in by promising a performance that isn't vulgar, lewd, overly amusing, inappropriate, political, mean, or controversial in any way.

@Nova will sing backup and play the triangle like she did with her old band, Josie and the Pussycats.

jh8mao3lf7yw.gif
    Well done! I promise, nobody wants to hear me sing. :laugh:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,193 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2018
    The Moderators.

hey now, no impersonation

@You're on the tambourine and you'll wear a long fringed suede jacket and a cowgirl hat.

@JustSomeEm as the lead singer in black lipstick, retro ruffled blouse circa 1760 and knee high square toed black leather boots.

@kgeyser will be the manager and get The Moderators gigs on military bases. It worked for Spinal Tap.

@sugaraddict4321 will take drums and her drumsticks will be made of candy canes. I heard Mandy Moon gave her lessons.

@psuLemon will be on keyboards and let his fingernails grow out very long, file them in scandalously pointed fashion and paint them black for dramatic effect because he and Robert Smith from The Cure got drunk together once.

@Alex will stand outside the venue selling tickets and she'll lure 'em in by promising a performance that isn't vulgar, lewd, overly amusing, inappropriate, political, mean, or controversial in any way.

@Nova will sing backup and play the triangle like she did with her old band, Josie and the Pussycats.

Wait - I didn't see you the other day when I was headed in to work. How did you know about my lipstick preferences and retro-ruffled 1760's era blouse? And my boots are THIGH high and spiky. o_0

Our first recorded album "Mod's just wanna have fun" will be out this fall.

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,689 MFP Moderator
    Candy canes are not too durable for drumming, unless my drums are going to be made of giant marshmallows? I feel like we're heading into Yellow Submarine territory with this band...