What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    edited July 2018
    For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!

Being shredded (have a 6-8 pack abs) before mid september for my cruise. Still need 7 lbs to go (I was at 155 lbs last year when I had a clear cut 6 or close to 8 pack abs), it will be tight, but I think it's possible for me to acheive it before my trip.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Fitting a mens size 29 pants and getting into an extra small shirt. At size 30 pants and small shirt right now almost there!
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    I don't know if I said this before, I wanted to but don't see it. A family get together that is coming up, the thinner I am the more happy I will be.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    ecrosby512 wrote: »
    To climb down off this two-week plateau!
    If I figure out how to get off this two week plateau I will help you down.

• Jams29
    Jams29 Posts: 108 Member
    Well, my last one was getting into the 160's... I'm there now. Now my mini goal is to get down to where I was before I stopped using MFP before. A couple lbs to go!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Oops. Forgot to add that after 14 tallies for not weighing myself, I earn a trip to Savers for a 'new' shirt. After 30 rallies, I earn a new pair of work shoes which I really need because I don't have any!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    @hipari CONGRATS!!! Breaking through the 200 barrier is like flying at the speed of sound: you know it when you get there, you feel it as you pass through it, and it feels MAGNIFICENT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!