Hobbies and skills?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Some of my hobbies and skills bleed into one another, but here is a bit about me...

I'm a professionally trained make up artist, including prosthetics and special FX.

I can cook a mean dish.

I have been told that I have an eye for interior design and I really enjoy it.

I enjoy building things, I hope to start a new project one day in the near future. I've built a harvest table, a bench and a coffee table with old barn wood, built it the old fashioned way, not one nail or screw was used :)

I read Tarot cards for fun.

I enjoy the study of Physics, Metaphysics, Biology and Space.

I'm a vocalist/lyricist, mostly Hard Rock but I've written and recorded Trip Hop as well as R and B style songs.

Although it's been a while, Im pretty sure I can still tear it up on the basketball court ;)

Most of this I could use.....hold the tarot cards ;)

You mean you dont want to step into my tent and have me tell you all about your future?
    Options
    Some of my hobbies and skills bleed into one another, but here is a bit about me...

I'm a professionally trained make up artist, including prosthetics and special FX.

I can cook a mean dish.

I enjoy building things, I hope to start a new project one day in the near future. I've built a harvest table, a bench and a coffee table with old barn wood, built it the old fashioned way, not one nail or screw was used :)

I'm a vocalist/lyricist, mostly Hard Rock but I've written and recorded Trip Hop as well as R and B style songs.

Although it's been a while, Im pretty sure I can still tear it up on the basketball court ;)

Hmmm a vocalist and lyricist you say?

Yes Sir...
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hobby...cooking and baking I guess. I like decorating cookies and decorating cakes. More the cookies though. I guess curling is a hobby.

Skills....i'm pretty good at sculpting things. I am also skilled at skating on ice. I'm also fairly skilled at teaching people how to skate as well. I should charge but then it becomes unfun
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hobby...cooking and baking I guess. I like decorating cookies and decorating cakes. More the cookies though. I guess curling is a hobby.

Skills....i'm pretty good at sculpting things. I am also skilled at skating on ice. I'm also fairly skilled at teaching people how to skate as well. I should charge but then it becomes unfun

You could teach me how to ice skate. I've never even had a pair on. I'm sure it would be quite comical. We would need to make sure it was recorded to make for a great comedy later on.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I do a lot of stuff.. including playing Magic: the Gathering, lol. I can't dedicate myself to anything full time.

unz3l3xh3jff.jpg
    f4ak4bnu1my0.jpg
    h6x9tban6vo0.jpg
    6hjzswmgxp5c.jpg
    fn83hw6hc7dd.jpg
    0nmsvnp64fim.jpg
    zpofkggyqogs.jpg
    3tkw4kzc9dzs.jpg

I am always super impressed with your talent! You're awesome!! 👍☺️😻

Thanks. :blush:
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Over last few years I have been planting an oak forest and a fruit tree orchard.

Currently at approx 2000 oaks and 400 fruit trees.

All oaks were planted from acorns collected from trees in the area. All the fruit trees are native fruit trees grown from seed except for 190 commercial apple(165)/pear (25) trees that I bought this year.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Jaylello wrote: »
    Over last few years I have been planting an oak forest and a fruit tree orchard.

All oaks were planted from acorns collected from trees in the area. All the fruit trees are native fruit trees grown from seed except for 190 commercial apple(165)/pear (25) trees that I bought this year.

Really? What was the motivation to do this?
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    [

I'm kinda like captain planet saving the environment but also it's nice to think that if I can establish a proper forest it will be about around long after I'm gone.

Fruit trees = help out the bees, fresh fruit for man and beast.

Also my little dog lives apples lol

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    [

I'm kinda like captain planet saving the environment but also it's nice to think that if I can establish a proper forest it will be about around long after I'm gone.

Wow, i thought you might be joking lol. The puppy and sheep are adorable. Are you Super farmer/environmentalist?

*Unless you want a lot of strangers looking you up you might want to scratch out your instagram name 😜
    Options

[

Also my little dog lives apples lol

I love this!
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options

I can cook a mean dish.

Yes Sir...

Do you have any audio out there?
    Options

I can cook a mean dish.

Yes Sir...

Do you have any audio out there?

Yes I do, somewhere out there
  • gungirljenn
    gungirljenn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Competitive shooting
    96h90ks12vrt.jpeg
    c9byb3060o4e.jpeg
    jfy5rgrt4p55.jpeg
    wwarc06250ak.jpeg
    c3l6aq3458al.jpeg
    agh220r6ji0f.jpeg
    s7grlzqsppo7.jpeg
    h9osqj92w617.jpeg

@CookieVenator here are the pics of my rifle (and a few other ones as well)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

You could teach me how to ice skate. I've never even had a pair on. I'm sure it would be quite comical. We would need to make sure it was recorded to make for a great comedy later on.

Awww I love teaching people who are beginning. I'll often see people at an outdoor rink I go to trying to start out and and can't keep my mouth shut and help out