• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    LuAtThTh wrote: »
    Upset

I hope you're ok.

I am ok.. however now, I'm very upset. I'm not willing to let my personal drama end. I feel like it's what I have so I need to protect it. I know one day it'll be over. I just put it off...I have hope. Like Pandora's box...a demon. Hope is hanging out with all these demons. It's probably a demon as well.

What if you let the personal drama go? What if hope is lurking on the periphery and waiting to be grabbed? Maybe it's time? And as stated yesterday I've job clue about your situation and never will cause that's your personal thing to share with your friends I just like making suggestions

I try to let it go and just be a pushover as much as possible...but I do have a spine. I hate the idea of being alone and it terrifies me, and I hate the idea of my children without me...I also don't think frankly I'm cut out for single life...I would quickly degrade in existential depression without my girls and just be a filthy, rotten, mess of debauchery. That's my problem...but I know it exists. My situation isn't that hard to understand...some marital stress and I'm just not personally the most solid in an emotional way I guess you would say.

I love the word debauchery.
    Hooe you find some peace. Do you speak with a counsellor? I know so many resist going to a counsellor but I was telling someone yesterday they just have a way of making you feel good. I've been to one myself, I take my son to one we both feel good after his appts and wow it's helped

I finally at long last went to see a doctor...like a real psychiatrist, but no CBT or anything. I've been scrambling. Trying to catch up at work and free time has been lean. I should go. I should have gone back in my 30s...but better late than never I guess to try to fix problems.

Certainly better late than never. I suspect you'll fid it very helpful. Gotta make time to look after yourself as best you can eh
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Reflective
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Tired and hungry
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Gassy
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Excited that tomorrow is Monday!
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Tired
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Stupidly good.

Yay!
  • MrA2fit
    MrA2fit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I feel like a goofball
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sleepy/unproductive but that's an expectation, after 3 successful days of getting my chores done! So it's satisfactory!

It's Sunday. A good day to rest

That's true but especially since, I don't have a choice!
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Over it.
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lonely/emotional.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Poked.