• AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Dancing, math
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I'm bad at folding fitted sheets. Those things just end up in a ball lol

There are people who fold fitted sheets?! I “do my best,” knowing that in the long run, it’s just going to be stretched out over a mattress and no one will ever know anyway.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I am terrible at standing up for myself and confrontations.
    81Katz wrote: »
    I always try to see the good in people, so much so I that I ignore the bad stuff, the red flags.

Me and also me, and they tie in with each other too often. I’m also very bad at choosing the right time to give up on things, or at least bad at choosing which things to give up on.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I am bad at remembering names. I can run into someone I've worked with for years and forget their name.

My wife knows that if we run into someone and I don't make introductions immediately, she steps forward and says, "Hi, I'm Jan" so that the person will introduce themselves to her.

Don't know why I have this problem remembering names. Guess that's why I call every guy "Buddy" , "Brother" or "Dude" and every gal "Honey."
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Dancing, math

I read this as "Dancing math" at first.
  • Robsey48
    Robsey48 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm bad at drinking water at work, eating enough throughout the day, and night snacks
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    • Singing, but never stops me.
    • Keeping myself from needing physical validation
    • Flying
    • Doing yoga
    • working out and eating right lately
    • Daily focus on my spiritual stuff
    • etc...
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Omg, me too! Wanna be weird together? 😉😁

Absolutely!
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    Fortnite. Average one elimination maybe every 8th game, and no Victory Royale after hundreds of games.

Awh this is terrible. Fortnite is life.

Yay! I just got two eliminations in one match, a record for me. Although, one was from a spike trap I stuck on the ceiling before running out of a house so I'm not sure if that counts as a "real" elimination.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am bad at waiting. Things like waiting in the docs office, waiting at stop lights.

I'm also bad at driving slow. I do drive the speed limits, but driving slow makes me feel like I am aging faster or something. Maybe that's the same feeling at stop lights? Wonder how many years of my life are wasted sitting at stop lights? :smile:
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Keeping my sense of humor in check
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am bad at waiting. Things like waiting in the docs office, waiting at stop lights.

I'm also bad at driving slow. I do drive the speed limits, but driving slow makes me feel like I am aging faster or something. Maybe that's the same feeling at stop lights? Wonder how many years of my life are wasted sitting at stop lights? :smile:

The average person throughout their lifetime spends five years waiting in lines and queues where roughly six months of that is waiting at traffic lights.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Being a good judge of character...…
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • Eating at a consistent calorie deficit.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Holding my temper :(
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Knowing when (and who with) not to be sarcastic with. I just have a super dry sense of humor and it comes across inappropriate or rude when I don’t mean for it to.