Finally at my goal weight!!!

When I last weighed myself I was around 210 but reached a little more because I was embarrassed to get back on the scale. I started taking photos around my halfway point of 185ish and so glad I did because I love seeing the transformation! Now at 135 and loving how I feel! 5tll4t5hz0n9.jpeg

Replies

• sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Great job!!!!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Amazing
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Congrats!!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Well done! Enjoy!
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Great work 👍
  • alatham7891
    alatham7891 Posts: 18 Member
    Well done!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Great job!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Well done! How tall are you btw?
  • szantojs
    szantojs Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats! A great accomplishment! :)
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Awesome! Very motivating as my starting weight and goal weight are very similar. Would love to know how tall you are for reference! :)
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Congratulations !!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Awesome!!! I am also aiming for a goal weight of 135lbs. Such a pain trying to lose the last 8lbs. Any tips to keep motivation on the last lbs?
  • gracedreamer3396
    gracedreamer3396 Posts: 4 Member
    vkmango4 wrote: »
    Well done! How tall are you btw?
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    Awesome! Very motivating as my starting weight and goal weight are very similar. Would love to know how tall you are for reference! :)

I’m 5’6 :smile:
  • gracedreamer3396
    gracedreamer3396 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2018
    xhuerax wrote: »
    Awesome!!! I am also aiming for a goal weight of 135lbs. Such a pain trying to lose the last 8lbs. Any tips to keep motivation on the last lbs?

I scheduled a boudoir photoshoot one month in advance and worked my butt off and stayed dedicated to my diet in order to loose the last little bit. I’m beyond glad I decided to push my boundaries and schedule the photoshoot because it was motivation and a little gift to myself for all my hard work.
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    You look fantastic!! Great job getting to your goal!
  • Ktmom19
    Ktmom19 Posts: 65 Member
    You look amazing! Your hard work clearly paid off! Very inspiring!!...just curious, how long did it take?
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Wow, super impressive!! You look great 😊
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    You look great
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Good job
  • auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    What an amazing transformation. The thing that strikes me most is that you’re letting that beautiful smile beam out the way it should. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!