Need Fitness Friends

Options
Hello!
I have been faithful to the MyFitnessPal app/diary for over 70 days in a row, but I don't have many friends to share. I'm looking for people who would like to share more ideas, snack finds, and exercise encouragement. I try to eat low calorie and get 10,000 steps in a day. I also workout 4 hours a week, but would love to add something fun to my routine. I've lost 17lbs so fat, but I have a LONG way to go! Will you connect with me? I am encouraging and love being interactive on commenting.

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
  • kvlaughlin1
    kvlaughlin1 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for responding. You look very fit in your pic. How long have you been on your healthy lifestyle journey? Amazing results from the look of it. Good job
  • GenghisDon515
    GenghisDon515 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I’m newer here and trying to restart the workouts I had going 5 months ago.

Good luck on the journey.
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for encouraging friends who are active and reciprocate comments.
  • WorkinOnTheNewMe
    WorkinOnTheNewMe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im pretty consistent this time around. im on daily, try to like or comment on ppl's statuses as often as I can and try to set one encouraging status a day for fitspiration. I have a lot to lose so I aint going anywhere any time soon. ANYONE CAN FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :)
  • prettysocks
    prettysocks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. I’m just getting back on the train.. feeling like I can do this time but also needing motivation to stick to it. I have a lot to lose so I’ll be around. Someone to keep me accountable would be wonderful!! Not sure how to add you as a friend??
  • jgetsfit910
    jgetsfit910 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have been faithful to the MyFitnessPal app/diary for over 70 days in a row, but I don't have many friends to share. I'm looking for people who would like to share more ideas, snack finds, and exercise encouragement. I try to eat low calorie and get 10,000 steps in a day. I also workout 4 hours a week, but would love to add something fun to my routine. I've lost 17lbs so fat, but I have a LONG way to go! Will you connect with me? I am encouraging and love being interactive on commenting.

That’s so awesome! Way to go!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day!
  • TimeToChange007
    TimeToChange007 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and message me if you want!
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for responding. You look very fit in your pic. How long have you been on your healthy lifestyle journey? Amazing results from the look of it. Good job

Thank you :) For a while. That pic (before I changed it lol) was the result of a 6 month cut which ended in June. I'm now on a bulk.
  • nurah66
    nurah66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have the same issue 😂 I don't know how to add people in here but add me if you like or we can text xD
  • kvlaughlin1
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement! I think I added everyone who hadn't already added me. If not, please feel free to add me. I look forward to our positive interactions! 😁♥️
  • camigreer1
    camigreer1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Today is my first day using the app. I signed up 2 months ago but wasn’t in a place to start then. I’m ready now!!😃 I’m super impressed with the amount of weight you’ve lost in such a short time!! Nice work lady!!!💪👊💪
    I have no idea how to add you as a friend on here but I’d be thrilled if you would add me as your friend and maybe tell me how to add you!!
    I’m a very positive person and will always help lift you up and help you keep going!!😀
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Let’s be friends!
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m back at it again....don’t know how much I have gained back 😢 and not planning on finding out anytime soon. A little about me, I’m a mom of 2 and work full time. I had a streak of over 800 days on here and of course one day I forgot to log in lol. The stress of buying a home! My goals right now are to increase my workouts from 3 days a week back up to 5. Incorporating more cardio, cutting carbs, soda, added sugars (love my cookies) and increasing fruits and veggies again!
  • kathan01
    kathan01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    can count on me
  • kvlaughlin1
    Options
    camigreer1 wrote: »
    Hey there! Today is my first day using the app. I signed up 2 months ago but wasn’t in a place to start then. I’m ready now!!😃 I’m super impressed with the amount of weight you’ve lost in such a short time!! Nice work lady!!!💪👊💪
    I have no idea how to add you as a friend on here but I’d be thrilled if you would add me as your friend and maybe tell me how to add you!!
    I’m a very positive person and will always help lift you up and help you keep going!!😀

You got this! Thanks for the encouragement! I've been feeling a bit uneasy over how much I've lost compared to some on here ...saw one lady lose 20lbs in 6 weeks. Holy moly. Lol
  • kvlaughlin1
    Options
    nicole3921 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I’m back at it again....don’t know how much I have gained back 😢 and not planning on finding out anytime soon. A little about me, I’m a mom of 2 and work full time. I had a streak of over 800 days on here and of course one day I forgot to log in lol. The stress of buying a home! My goals right now are to increase my workouts from 3 days a week back up to 5. Incorporating more cardio, cutting carbs, soda, added sugars (love my cookies) and increasing fruits and veggies again!

You'll get there. I logged in back in 2013 and then my mom got sick and all kinds of things happened. Depression and anxiety...ugh! I gained over 70lbs back from my lowest weight. We can do it! And the ppl here are very supportive! 💜💜