Beachbody

Options
Has anyone ever tried the 2 day fast from Beachbody!?!
Did it work for you?!!

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I did not like it and was very cranky while doing it. The Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse I was able to do.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    oh Great, I hope I don't get cranky!! :)
    Thanks!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I tried it once... Only made it to dinner time of the first day. I don't think I've ever been that crabby in my entire life. I was also very lathargic. My husband basically forced me to eat something. I think the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse is a better option. Shakeology itself is filling so you won't feel like you're starving all day.
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    Well I started it this morning....I'm doin good now.
    I think I've visited the restroom at least 5 times in the past 2 hours tho!!!!!!!
    Uf dah!!!!
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was able to stick with it a few years ago when I tried it. It was rough, but with a little mental discipline and a lot of "keep my mind off of my hunger" tasks, I made it through :) I was also able to make it through a Shakeology Cleanse recently...that one's a little easier! :)
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I did it and I lost 10 lbs! It's all water weight so don't get too excited. LOL I wasn't too hungry but I have done fasts before plenty of times but if you have an event coming up, it's a great fix to get rid of your pooch. Or if you are about to start a workout regime, it's a great way to kick it off!