• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Yes
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Provided

1a: this is a genuine question and
    1b: you actually like this girl

Just throw it out there, hey, I'm headed to the gym if you wana join me. I don't mind helping you out and showing you the ropes.

What's the worst that can happen? She says 'no' better than always wondering and questioning what could have happened had you never asked.

The worst that can happen is that she says: "Why, do you think I'm fat?". . Something to be avoided at all costs.

He could always say that he was thinking about her comments about being fat and he's wondering if she would like to work out? Yeah it's a bad idea.

I think there's only one option.. Break up. There's just no way this turns out good.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Yes. She should not be offended.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Is she younger than you? Do y'all live in texas? How do you feel about marriage and kids?

Hand her a cookie. Poke her in the belly as shes chewing it and say im headed to the gym babe ...*wink, wink*
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Is she younger than you? Do y'all live in texas? How do you feel about marriage and kids?

Hand her a cookie. Poke her in the belly as shes chewing it and say im headed to the gym babe ...*wink, wink*

You are just plain mean. .