Replies

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • adc31707
    adc31707 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Curious how much did you lose on diet alone? And what change did you see after starting to exercise?
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You totally rock! I imagine your family is very proud of your commitment. Best of luck in reaching--and setting--new goals.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • Wjames43
    Wjames43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your strengtht of character and determination is amazing. You should be very proud of yourself 😃
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations on all your hard work. I'm close to your starting point so this gives me more hope.
  • jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. Also similar stats here. What type of foods or which diet/ lifestyle plan did you follow?
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations!!!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That ONE MORE TIME paid off and then some!! Congratulations!!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    adc31707 wrote: »
    You look great!! Curious how much did you lose on diet alone? And what change did you see after starting to exercise?

I lost the first 30 pounds by diet alone, and it came off quickly.
    Once I started exercising I had more energy, slept better, and was more motivated to eat better to fuel my workouts.
    I also started out slow - just talking walks, then doing cardio only at the gym, on the eliptical mostly. I didn't start weights until I was more than 50 pounds down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!