Need opinions

Options
Hello all, so my goal is 1820 cal per day. But everyday I eat between (min) 770 cal and (max) 970 cal per day.

my macros are like that:

GOAL vs how much I actually put:

carbs 50% vs (today) 37%
fat: 30% vs (today) 43%
protein: 20% vs (today) 19%

I can't eat more because I drink a lot of water during the day which it makes me feel so full. I'm trying to fix my meals to make balance on carbs, fat and protein.

I would just like to know if these differences are REALLY BAD - in percents?

Replies

• steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about your macros that much and concentrate on eating more calories. As far as tracking, are you weighing and measuring your portions to verify those calorie numbers? 1200 calories is the minimum recommended daily amount for women and not necessarily appropriate for all builds/heights.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,986 Member
    Options
    Hitting macro percentages when you're drastically undereating is meaningless. X% of the wrong number is another wrong number.
  • 1BlueAurora
    1BlueAurora Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Maybe next time you're thirsty or want to grab a glass of water, grab a protein shake instead. Somehow you need to develop a new way to feel full that incorporates actual fuel for your body.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the macros for now, I'd focus on eating a healthy amount of calories. The amount you're eating is extremely low and will be very bad for you in the long term, especially given the amount of exercise you say you do in your profile.

I'd look into finding some calorically dense foods and eating more of those. Also potentially adding some calories to your drinks to increase them closer to your goal, perhaps some shakes?

How much did you eat prior to joining MFP?