Ayyeee

Options

Replies

• Overit1978
    Overit1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Drink some Pre Jym and shortcut to shred it Nicole!!
  • 14LowLifetC
    14LowLifetC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Overit1978 wrote: »
    Drink some Pre Jym and shortcut to shred it Nicole!!

What is it ?
  • 14LowLifetC
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    tsy2r02bqa0h.jpg
    yg4i3on8a7ah.jpg

You're pretty.

Thanks Buddy!
  • Overit1978
    Options
    Well pre jym is my choice of pre workout drink and the workout is high intensity weight cardio acceleration program
  • 14LowLifetC
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    @Will_Workout_for_food If the first thing you noticed was that she works out at Planet Fitness.... I have some news for you.

What news would that be?

I am very well aware that there are a pair of enormous breasts presented on this thread. I am also aware that there are multiple posts already complimenting and validating that it is indeed a nice pair. however, why should I saturate this thread by repeating the same thing that's being said? she doesn't need validation from me ;)

However, I am quite interested if planet fitness does in fact still serve pizza on Mondays. It's one of the main reasons why I would of joined that gym. I eat pizza pretty much everyday so I would be saving a few bucks if I can get my pizza fix without spending a dime on Mondays ;)

I love your response!
  • 14LowLifetC
    edited August 2018
    Options
    mholl15 wrote: »
    Good job congrats, looking great

Thank you! I've lost 20.2 pounds so far!
  • Overit1978
    Options
    But whatever u doing works...u look amazing!! I was 320lbs down 70lbs
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    mholl15 wrote: »
    Good job congrats, looking great

Thank you! I've lost 20.2 pounds so far!

giphy.gif
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    @Will_Workout_for_food If the first thing you noticed was that she works out at Planet Fitness.... I have some news for you.

What news would that be?

I am very well aware that there are a pair of enormous breasts presented on this thread. I am also aware that there are multiple posts already complimenting and validating that it is indeed a nice pair. however, why should I saturate this thread by repeating the same thing that's being said? she doesn't need validation from me ;)

However, I am quite interested if planet fitness does in fact still serve pizza on Mondays. It's one of the main reasons why I would of joined that gym. I eat pizza pretty much everyday so I would be saving a few bucks if I can get my pizza fix without spending a dime on Mondays ;)

As always ☺️
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    tsy2r02bqa0h.jpg
    yg4i3on8a7ah.jpg

Damn girl, you thick as oatmeal! 😍

Stealing this line.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    tsy2r02bqa0h.jpg
    yg4i3on8a7ah.jpg

Stealing this line.

I was kinda liking it too, until I started over-thinking it like everything. Then I was all, well my kids took a while to understand making oatmeal and when it is thic it really means it wasn't done properly and lacked attention to detail, which really isn't a compliment. I mean, thic oatmeal is like paste, which I ate as a kid, which could be innuendo and a compliment, but then that paste smelt funny too, which seeing she is working out...maybe she does have a bit of schweeeaty funk going on which really wouldn't be a compliment.

Anywho...going to cook my oatmeal for breakfast, wit butter and brown sugar. FWIW >>>>>>
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    tsy2r02bqa0h.jpg
    yg4i3on8a7ah.jpg

Stealing this line.

I read that line the other day and wanted to use it somewhere. But you know, as a joke because I like cheesy jokes.
  • cee134
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    @cee134 wrote: »
    tsy2r02bqa0h.jpg
    yg4i3on8a7ah.jpg

Stealing this line.

I read that line the other day and wanted to use it somewhere. But you know, as a joke because I like cheesy jokes.

You put cheese in your oatmeal?

Only if I don't have any eggs.
  • jathanaseas
    jathanaseas Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Interesting this thread started with a two pictures and we have moved from boobs to how we like oatmeal. Didn’t expect that to happen
  • cee134
    Options
    Interesting this thread started with a two pictures and we have moved from boobs to how we like oatmeal. Didn’t expect that to happen

You haven't been here very long huh. :D
  • jathanaseas
    jathanaseas Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I’m just amazed at how this has connected to this. It’s quite interesting
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I’m just amazed at how this has connected to this. It’s quite interesting

Just wait. It will change again soon, to something completely unrelated.