Lost 90 on Weight Watchers & ready for more

Options
simplypositive01
simplypositive01 Posts: 19 Member
edited August 2018 in Introduce Yourself
This week I made a change I never thought I'd make. I canceled my weight watchers membership and my last day is this Friday. I will always be so grateful for the wonderful tool that weight watchers has been for me. It served its purpose for a time, but with their newest program called freestyle, I just wasn't getting the same results I was prior to freestyle. I began losing about 3 pounds the first 2 months and then I kind of just stayed the same. I have gained weight since my recent move to FL and on Sat I'll be posting an official accountability weigh in. I haven't really dared to face the scale after our most recent family vaca last week. But I ate a ton so I'm expecting to see a high number! 😨🙈 I'm ready to face reality though and finish what I started on Feb 2017! I owe it to 313.8 pound Dalis to get to goal! She's still looking forward at me cheering and proud! #nevergiveup #goaldigger

I'm really excited to get to know more of you in the mfp community! ❤️ emi80fcgn40u.jpg

Replies

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP truly inspiring you came to the right place great community of supporters. Add me if you wish!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring. I look forward to seeing you blossom here. Add me as a friend if you wish.
  • jes2k18
    jes2k18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi congratulations on the weight loss. You can add me i am also on a weight loss journey. I sent you a friend invitation😊.
  • simplypositive01
    Options
    Seriously, thank you guys 😘. I'm just seeing that I had your replies. You guys are the best!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    97 pounds off at WW and Lifetime...still go to weekly meetings and monthly weigh in for FREE, lol. But I track here and don't track points. Everyone's goals are different and everyone's way of reaching them are different. Calories to me makes more sense. You'll do great here.
  • Thebajan
    Thebajan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and I would love it if you added me as a friend. I started my weight loss journey on Nov 13, 2017 and I am down 99 pounds with a bit more to go. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • simplypositive01
    Options
    @MarvinsFitLife @kardsharp @jes2k18 I'm just figuring out that I need to tag you in order for you to see my reply lol. Read above 😘😁
  • simplypositive01
    Options
    @Thebajan added you! You inspire me!!!
  • simplypositive01
    Options
    @allisonlane161 love it! You're rocking it! I think I accidentally sent you a pm haha. Still trying to get the hang of this app!
  • kchantalgarcia615
    kchantalgarcia615 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Omg congratulations you are definitely good motivation. I sent a request look forward to seeing more
  • simplypositive01
    Options
    Omg congratulations you are definitely good motivation. I sent a request look forward to seeing more

Thank you 😘
  • tlwagner78
    tlwagner78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome here and I hope we can help you in your journey.
  • simplypositive01
    Options
    tlwagner78 wrote: »
    Welcome here and I hope we can help you in your journey.

Thank you 😊
  • AmyRashell
    AmyRashell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m so glad I found your post!
    I was searching for ww related posts and yours came up. I have been doing ww online and I’m just not feeling the freestyle thing. I find I’m either eating too much or too little when I figure the calories out. Anyway, just wanted to say how much I appreciate you sharing your story and I know you’ll make it to your goal🙂
    If you want to be friends, feel free to add me....I love making friends! 😁