It's been a rough day

Options
kardsharp
kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
I have had a rough day, nothing diet or fitness related - that is ok. Just life in general.

So tell me a joke or share your success. I want to hear feel good stories and go....

Replies

• kardsharp
    Options
    What do you call a penguin on the moon?
    Lost. :laugh:

Corny, I know. But it's one of my all-time favorites. Makes me laugh every time!

Thank you! I needed a good giggle!
  • kardsharp
    Options
    Ironic is good. I hope your dogger is ok. PS I love your profile picture - now that is inspiring!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    kardsharp wrote: »
    Ironic is good. I hope your dogger is ok. PS I love your profile picture - now that is inspiring!

Thank you! Mandeebear the Yorkie is fine--I spent $304 to find out she's a princess who probably just doesn't like the NJ heat and humidity anymore.
  • kardsharp
    Options
    What we do for our fur family! I amglad your Yorkie is fine. I have a Blue Heeler/Bassett Hound mixthat inspires me to be the person he thinks I am!
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A duck goes into a grocery store, hops up onto the counter and says "Hi, I need some duck food please."

The guy at the counter says "Sorry, we don't sell duck food." So the duck hops off the counter and leaves.

This happens the next day, and the day after. On the third day the shopkeeper gets annoyed and says, "I've told you three times we don't sell duck food, and if you come in again I'm gonna nail your little webbed feet to the counter!" So the duck leaves.

The next day, the door opens and the duck walks in. The storekeeper watches in silence as the duck jumps on the counter, looks him in the eye and asks, "Do you have any nails?"

"No."

"Got any duck food?"